Palmer is offline New Member

Exclamation New Member, Need Help :)

Hi guys,

Im new to the forum

I reside in Sydney, Australia

I have been a professional swimmer but as i had developed rotator cuff problems. So now im into building my body to a nice look and im also into cage fighting (hence the reason for myself wanting to become bigger)

I dont want to be huge but want to be big enough to be stronger and still be able to move quick (for fighting) and be able to intimidate people.

im 83ish-kg, 6 foot tall and 19. Im fairly built already.

Basically i just went to the doctors to get blood tests to see how my body is going so that i can decide whether or not i want to go on steroids for a couple months to get me going onto being bigger.

If anyone has any advice to give me on which steroids to use for my situation, how much and how long (im thinking 2 months) and i want to go tablet form (even tho i heard its harder on the liver) because i hate needles and i dont want to look like a drug addict lol no offence to those that use the needle version but its just not my style.

Any help would be great guys,

Thanks,
    Palmer

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Come on now, you cant be afraid of needles being a fighter and all. You need to do alot of reading and research and you will learn everything you need to know. Your probably not going to find anyone to help or advise you on an oral only cycle because its not a good idea. First cycles should consist of test only. (cyponate, anenthate) for 10 to 12 weeks, and a pct which consists of clomid, nolva. Welcome to the forum.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Welcome!

hahah yeah but im trying to do this without mum finding out and stuff aswell (still living at home) and my rents hate the thought of Steroids etc

thanks for the welcomes

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    hahah yeah but im trying to do this without mum finding out and stuff aswell (still living at home) and my rents hate the thought of Steroids etc

thanks for the welcomes
    So do I for somebody your age. Read and study every link here http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=368656

0tolerance is offline Associate Member
    my advice, find a really good hiding spot for everything...
    or leave all your gear at a mates house.

And a cycle solely of orals would probably destroy your liver and cause irreversible dammage.. and at 19, its definately going to change your way of life.

u can hate needles, but how are you going to look like a druggy unless you inject publicly where people can see you.

go with a 500mg/week Test only cycle for your first cycle.. read up on PCT and forget your fear of needles, they dont hurt at all.
    a slight sting.. far less pain then being kicked in the face in a cage fight.

peedee is offline Junior Member
    you wouldnt go by the name Nick D'arcy, the proffesional swimmer who beat up the former gold medalist in a bar fight? all over the news a little while back hahaa

ilovesus is offline Member
    welcome

natureboy is offline Member
    Welcome, but you are not ready for steroids . Take Kales advice and read!

Quote Originally Posted by peedee View Post
    you wouldnt go by the name Nick D'arcy, the proffesional swimmer who beat up the former gold medalist in a bar fight? all over the news a little while back hahaa

Actually i swam against darcy.. i was top 10 in all of australia.. almost made it to bejing but just missed by .8 of a second in the 100 backstroke

--

thanks for the advice guys i will read up alot and see where im going

btw should i go thru a doctors to get the steroids or black market?

Thanks alot guys

nath78 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Palmer View Post
    i want to go tablet form (even tho i heard its harder on the liver) because i hate needles and i dont want to look like a drug addict lol no offence to those that use the needle version but its just not my style.
    nah i was like that when i first ever decide to take steroids ... "ohh i wanna take them but i dont want to inject myself,i ****in hate needles there mingin...ILL NEVER INJECT MYSELF"

now here i am injecting myself i tried a dianabol and stanazol course and they were alright but it'll take you ages to achive your goals on tabs.with the right diet i could have probally put on the muscle i had without them...its not that bad whence you know what your doing....read the educational threads on cycles,how to inject,pct etc with a mate and make sure your mate understands it and get him to jab you up,if not do it yourself...its 100x better mate!

if you want to achive what your setting out to do injecting yourself is the only way foward!!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome, my advice would be to eat clean train hard for at least another 5/6 years, see where you are then.

EghtySx is offline Junior Member
    ...i hate needles and i dont want to look like a drug addict...

No danger of that. Steroids are intramuscular, not IV like drug users. Think "shot in the butt" instead of in the veins in your arm

haha

well ive been doing weights training for the past 4 years and last 2 years a lil more serious. I know my stuff about weights, diet and the science of muscles and muscle building. been reading and learning off many experienced people since i started. So i think im ready for steroids .

And thanks for all the advice guys. Helping alot

so my question is.

Do i go through my DOCTOR or through the BLACK MARKET kinda deal?

Im gettin my blood test results back on monday. Didnt mention anything to the doc about it yet just incase he wants to **** up parts of my results to persuade me out of it lol

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Your dreaming if a aussie doctor will give you any gear at 19.

And a oral gear cycle is not that bad on the liver, if anything wont affect it unless your doing high doses for long periods.

Test should be the basis for everything.

Palmer, get yourself some enan or cyp.

Anavar is another good compound, but a bitch and expensive in Aus.

ahh so your from australia too? lol.. sweet haha.

Im thinkin about talkin to a very experienced person and see what they think. Their opinion and if they know where to get the stuff from. As im new to this ill need to figure this out haha

Thread Information