Padsterdog is offline New Member

Talking (new to site)Advice Please, Post shoulder surgery

Hi everyone, i'm after info regarding taking HGH..... I have been told this will speed up my recovery from shoulder surgery???????

I am now 36 and sustained the initial partial tear of the Bicep tendon and Labrum injury playing Rugby (Nov 07). I put quite a bit of work in trying to build it back up and was making progress. I stayed away from presses shrugs etc and stayed with laterals front, side and rear. My strength started to increase and the horrible pain i was getting was vertually gone, just the odd twinge. However, while training arms one day (July) doing preacher curls the bicep tore away from the Labrum totally (HOW!). Because the pain was primerally in the shoulder I was unaware of the extent of damage to the Bicep. An MRI scan confirmed my fears and the Doctors thoughts and on the 5th November I had surgery to repair the tears. The labrum was just dressed up and achored (not as bad as they thought) the Slap 4 tear was bad and had quite alot of work.

I played rugby from 1981 to 2000 spending nearly 10 yr in the paid ranks. i finished at 29 and then got a rush of blood deciding on a return to playing 2007. I was picking up knocks and twinges all the time. Too long out of the game combined with the increase in age........

I dont intend to play Rugby again but I have trained with weights since I was 13 and this is the longest spell I have had off. 6 Months now and its starting to get to me. I have been working really hard with the physio but am still frustrated at my progress. He says its a bigger Op than i think, stick with it and be patient.........

So anyway do you think it is worth while taking a course of HGH to assist me???????? I have never taken anything in the past (other than the usual Creatine, aminos, proteins etc) and am a bit nervous at the thought of it.. I have quite a few friends who have taken/taking steroids and they are the ones who have mentioned it to me.....

Has anyone ever heard of edited injectable HGH?????? I have googled it and cant seem to dig anything up on it!!!!!!!!!! Also are the tablet form mainstream HGH products any good.

I have been reading through the threads/posts Doc.Sust shoulder injuries and other posts relating to HGH and the info on offer is superb.

I hope your heads are not done in reading about my probs but any info on HGH will be accepted greatly

Thanks Padsterdog.
    Last edited by Padsterdog; 01-16-2009 at 01:10 PM. Reason: lab name

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    I think it will definitely assist you. Dont be scared of it at all, HGH is not a steroid and does not have the same impact on your system. There are no tablets that I am aware of that will help. It has to be inject but it is done SQ into the stomach and trust me, it is a piece if cake you will not feel a thing. There are some sides that you should be aware of, the worst of which is Karpel Tunnel Syndrome but that is rare. So I would start on 2IU 5 days and week and work up to 5IU's over a month and see how you go.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    welcome. hgh will only come in a injectable form. there are rip off companies that will try to sell you hgh in a pill form or a liquid you take orally but hgh can only be administered thru injections and everything else is useless. there are 2 large companies i know of that make hgh premixed and it comes in a pen that you use to inject but everyone else sells it in a powder form where you add the water prior to useage. be careful because hgh is expensive and there are alot of people that will steal your money and send you a usless product
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Talking Thanks

Thanks for the info, it looks like I will have to do some more homework on the best place to get HGH, my mates have backed up whats been said, alot of counterfit tat knocking about. They only get their gear from one supplier but he only deals with roids at the moment...

Sorry for naming the substance (HGH) that i maybe can get my hands on, I have now been reading the site rules a bit deeper and realise i was wrong to do so!!!!!!!!

I look forward to any more info and reading other Posts

Padsterdog

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Padsterdog View Post
    Thanks for the info, it looks like I will have to do some more homework on the best place to get HGH, my mates have backed up whats been said, alot of counterfit tat knocking about. They only get their gear from one supplier but he only deals with roids at the moment...

Sorry for naming the substance (HGH) that i maybe can get my hands on, I have now been reading the site rules a bit deeper and realise i was wrong to do so!!!!!!!!

I look forward to any more info and reading other Posts

Padsterdog
    No problem with naming HGH or any other steroid dude you just cant name the lab that makes them or ask for sources so its all good

Diet

No Probs Kale.

I have now been shifting through the diet sections and other posts sugesting an improved diet being the key to building lean muscle mass. Much of the info is what has been drummed into me by various Coaches, Fitness conditioners and a very well respected gym owner whos gym I have been using on and off for some 22yr...

Like I said in my opening post I have taken stacks of legal/mainstream supplements over the years from various suppliers. Yesterday I trawled the net for deals on Protein etc and finally ordered 2x2.5kg Whey Protein, 1x1kg Creatine, 5x Bottles 32 egg whites and 500g of L-arganine. Again like many of you have said these should be there to assist a good diet.

With the injury now dragging out so long and surgery being 7 week gone today, I have defo dropped off with everything, diet included. If i sort myself out like i intend to this will give me more time to look into HGH and build myself up in the meantime with a view to having a course of HGH in about 2 months time...

Or would it be more benificial to rattle some into me sooner to aid my recovery???????????????????

Thanks again Padsterdog

Had 10 week post-op follow up (again) yesterday. The Doc is not happy with my shoulder and thinks they may have to go back in for another look. An MRI scan is booked and should confirm if anything is wrong.

The diet is going well though and in general i feel really well other than the fact I might have to go through the Op again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holding off on HGH until I find out what is happening.

Can anyone answer this for me????? Why do they (the doctors) ask as part of the pre-op Questions. 'Have you ever taken GH or Steroids ?????
    Last edited by Padsterdog; 01-15-2009 at 11:27 AM.

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    Welcome

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    welcome..

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    BTW, rugby, now thats a real sport lol, not like American football...

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i have no clue why your dr asked that. i have had many injuries and have only been asked once and it was before surgery
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Big_gRunt is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. Shoulders can be a bugger. Don't rush it bro.

Quote Originally Posted by MAD MATT View Post
    BTW, rugby, now thats a real sport lol, not like American football...
    Sorry to all you American Football fans but I have to agree Matt. I still say Rugby is one of the hardest games in the world. Take a look at this if you like and you decide guys.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=xvMFHXcd0yQ

Had 10 week post-op follow up (again) yesterday. The Doc is not happy with my shoulder and thinks they may have to go back in for another look. An MRI scan is booked and should confirm if anything is wrong.

The diet is going well though and in general i feel really well other than the fact I might have to go through the Op again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holding off on HGH until I find out what is happening.

Can anyone answer this for me????? Why do they (the doctors) ask as part of the pre-op Questions. 'Have you ever taken GH or Steroids?????
    MRI tomorrow, should be more clear in a week or so on what they intend to do

MRI tomorrow, should be more clear in a week or so on what they intend to do
    Been today, going back on the slab!!!!!!!! No date yet. Had to push the situation The young graduate doctor did not spot the problems (he was quite good by the way, explained things well) My Surgeon was superb spotted the problem on the MRI streight off Long head of the bicep needs sorting out. slight leison of the labrum. Hope its sorted next time or i am hitting the growth and a little test until i am sorted!!!!!!!!!!

20yearsIn is offline New Member
    i had a labrum tear almost three years ago. i took gh with deca and test and i firmly believe that it did wonders for my rehab. i took 6 iu a day for 12 wks. your gona hear several dif. ways to take it, there is more that one way to skin a cat... after the research i did i took it three times a day. remem. to rehab it very lightly cause it'll be all for nothing if you pop and anchor or tear out any stitches...
    good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 20yearsIn View Post
    i had a labrum tear almost three years ago. i took gh with deca and test and i firmly believe that it did wonders for my rehab. i took 6 iu a day for 12 wks. your gona hear several dif. ways to take it, there is more that one way to skin a cat... after the research i did i took it three times a day. remem. to rehab it very lightly cause it'll be all for nothing if you pop and anchor or tear out any stitches...
    good luck.
    Thanks for the reply 20 yrs in. I had my follow up last Thursday to the MRI, it looks like the problem still lies with the anchor point where the long head of the bicep ties in. There was also a small lesion of the labrum but not bad enought to bother about. I go back in on Friday so its another spell off work.

I think i do need to chill out and take things easy this time, 'patients'. Two of my mates have now just started their second course of HGH 5iu's 5 on 2 off. I think iw ill give it a week or two post op and join the party.

Take care everyone and a massive hello to all the new members

firmechicano831 is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

Thread Information