Back2Big is offline New Member

Hello to new and old freinds!

37 yrs and none the wiser LOl. Just got back to who I'am after a horrible divorce/custody battle. Started lifting in 1988 as a freashman to gain some advantage for football. First cycle was in 1994 or 95 can't remember. It consisted of Sus, and dbol , (weak cycle I know) but and I can only stress this to the younger lifters I had maxed out my lifting. 6 years of lifting 3-4 week and as much research as I coulod gather and I made my decison to juice. Even though the cycle was weak the gains I made were quite impressive. I live in the midwest so we are not the "Mecca" of bodybuilding. From 95- 2000 I did 8 more cycles dipping into winny, Deca , Eq, sus, tren , along with clen and clomid. To the older guys the info was not as available back then. Hell, cell phones in 94 were HUGE. Let alone being able to jump on the web and research was just not possible. I was always very cautious with my dosages and very cautious with my mental state. I did learn a lot from a board from 1997-2000 or so and that was the ugsupplements board. Good guys and info for that time. Strange I use to be one of the more active forum messengers. Things have changed so much I feel stupid just reading some of the new info! I joined this board back 2 years ago but that's also when my personal life to a huge duecer! Well like my name says Back2big. Back in my prime was a solid 225-235 and at 6'1 loved to show off my 31 in waist. Oh im still a 31.....in length of pants lol kidding. Current stats 6'1 255 36-37in waist, 17 1/2 arms 48in chest. Been back in the gym for 8 months and man has life changed. I use to be able to gain every week. I could feel it. I could feel the pump and the rush. I guess I'm looking for some of the older mods for advice and thier experiences. I do have some knowlegde and I'm willing to help in any way I can to the younger guys. But this site is loaded and I have found a ton of info so far. So for me to speak on new subjects would be a joke (imho)
    Thanks for reading,
    B2B

Great White is offline Junior Member
    welcome back to a great lifestyle and look forward for you to share your knowledge and experience.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Welcome

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    welcome

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Please take the time to read the board rules..

Please give all stats when asking quetions in the questions and answer forum.

Stats consist of:

Weight
    Bf%
    Cycle history
    Years training

Also please take the time to read all the educational threads in the q&a forum as most questions can be answered with alittle reading...

Matt...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

coonhunter is offline Member
    Welcome Bro!

BoredIRL is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the boards.

Ukcut is offline Banned
    Welcome

Juiceddownunder is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information