Keith Stone is offline New Member

Thinking of doing HGH to help get back into shape

Hi all,

I am a 32 yr old male. I had a knee injury a few years back and that, combined with graduate and doctorate level school work have made me lazy, so to speak, to get my A$$ into the gym and get it going. I finally started working out about a month ago and have lost about 15lbs but am looking for that extra kick to help me keep going. I am 6', 260. I have never used anything before and have literally no knowledge other then a few of my medical school cousins telling me HGH will help. I am looking for help on all aspects, what to take, how much to take, how do I got about getting it (sorry this might be a more private question), what other supplements I should take with the HGH, how long to take it, and whatever else I should know about it. Any help and advice is appreciated. Hope everybody is well and am looking fwd to be a part of this community. Thanks.

skeetdogg is offline New Member
    You've come to the right place pal... ENDLESS information!!! Spend a little time looking around. Educate yourself. I'm confident you'll find the answer to every question you can come up with.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

oatmeal69 is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Thread Information