Thread: Newbie Here

JDaughtry is offline New Member

Newbie Here

Hello Ladies and Gents, My names Josh and i am 20 years old. I am new to the world of Bodybuilding and Intense fitness training in general, played football for 2 season in high school and did a little bit of weight lifting. Graduated at a whopping 360 lbs but have now cut down to 235 Lbs from running and now its time to get into weight training. Never knew much about the AAS world until a buddy of mine got on it and just gained mass like it was nothing. Joined the site to take up as much information as I can, as of right now mostly nutritional. Definitely looking to get into great shape and maybe one day bulk up.

Now off the finish reading the rules, take care and have a great day.

Wannabeinshape is offline Junior Member
    I'd wait just another couple of year to allow your body to finish filling out naturally...

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JDaughtry
    Hello Ladies and Gents, My names Josh and i am 20 years old. I am new to the world of Bodybuilding and Intense fitness training in general, played football for 2 season in high school and did a little bit of weight lifting. Graduated at a whopping 360 lbs but have now cut down to 235 Lbs from running and now its time to get into weight training. Never knew much about the AAS world until a buddy of mine got on it and just gained mass like it was nothing. Joined the site to take up as much information as I can, as of right now mostly nutritional. Definitely looking to get into great shape and maybe one day bulk up.

Now off the finish reading the rules, take care and have a great day.
    Welcome and congrats on your accomplishments.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome...

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome

Thread Information