Doude is offline New Member

new to the forums 2nd cycle

hey all

24 year old, 185lbs 6ft1 been lifting for 2 years now. Started using test E in february of this year as a first trial run and fell in love with the results. i did 10 weeks of test E 250mg twice a week. Reacted very well to it put on 30lbs but had to quit working out shortly after the end of my cycle for 4 and a half months due to an arm injury (work... partially tore the tendon in my inner right elbow) and have been back to the gym steady since (i was only able to keep half the weight (15lbs) but my shape stayed noticeably different definatly looked bigger/more defined). Of course had to start out slow but it all came back.

am currently in my 2nd week of cycle # 2 with currently a Test E 250mg twice a week and 125mg of deca twice a week. Reacting very well to these two aswell with no noticeable unwanted side effects. Although im definatly not feeling the same strenght boost i was feeling on my first cycle.

your opinion gents?
    Last edited by Doude; 11-06-2013 at 12:01 PM.

AC1990 is offline Junior Member
    from my experience that's a super low dose of both esters . 250mg a wk of deca I think like the minimum should be around 400 a wk and 500 test I would double everything from what your doing... my opinion.

tarmyg is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forums!

Thanks
    ~T

"I stay mostly by myself, but it's OK, they know me here"
    Follow my personal story here: Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com Forums - An honest journey - Blogs

EasyDoesIt is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Everything seems to work better the first time you take it.
    Is it the same brand of gear?
    You are also only two weeks in, give it a couple more weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by AC1990 View Post
    from my experience that's a super low dose of both esters . 250mg a wk of deca I think like the minimum should be around 400 a wk and 500 test I would double everything from what your doing... my opinion.
    He is doing 500mgs week of test e.

Alinjr is offline Senior Member
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by AC1990 View Post
    250mg twice a week
    to be exact 250mg every 3 days of test E + 125mg of Deca

and yeah easy its the same brand the label looks a little different as in there was more writting on the first vial but its from the same brand... im not sure if im allowed to disclose the brand (but it doesnt give source away so i guess im ok? if not ill edit) both products are "Forbidden pharmaceuticals" and i wasnt able to find any reviews on that exact brand but all in all its working great IMO
    Last edited by Doude; 11-06-2013 at 12:57 PM.

Welcome!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Lance4224 is offline New Member
    New to all this stuff. I used to be a pro cyclist (5'8 " and 142lbs). Now I have a hypogonadism diagnosis (test. 153) and I'm 206 lbs of discussing fat. It doesn't matter how I diet or exercise I can't lose weight. I also have zero energy, concentration as gone to crap, libido is gone etc... I just got prescribed testosterone cypionate 200 mg every two weeks. My numbers are now 587. I'll try to find the right thread but my question is if I can use the injections AND use Testim gel at the same time? I've got some left over. And if I can't jump my numbers a little bit more...

AC1990 is offline Junior Member
    idk to me a light cycle is somewhere around 800/800 of each ester a week .

So i should up my dosage to 1.5ml every three days?(for test)( and 1ml of deca ?) My esther's concentration is at 250mg/ml

Quote Originally Posted by Doude View Post
    So i should up my dosage to 1.5ml every three days?(for test)( and 1ml of deca?) My esther's concentration is at 250mg/ml
    500mgs per week of test is fine. Stay with 250 on deca for a few more weeks and see if your happy with results. You could go higher on deca.

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    500mgs per week of test is fine. Stay with 250 on deca for a few more weeks and see if your happy with results. You could go higher on deca.
    thank you for the advice i will keep an eye on the results. im definatly bummed about the results im getting so far. I miscounted and im in week three already, damn time off work i dont see time go by.

i havent upped my weights much and definatly am nowhere near the strenght gain i first had. not just a little bit under, but far from the same gain. Altough its still there. Next time ill push to try another lab cause these guys let me down on this one.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lance4224 View Post
    New to all this stuff. I used to be a pro cyclist (5'8 " and 142lbs). Now I have a hypogonadism diagnosis (test. 153) and I'm 206 lbs of discussing fat. It doesn't matter how I diet or exercise I can't lose weight. I also have zero energy, concentration as gone to crap, libido is gone etc... I just got prescribed testosterone cypionate 200 mg every two weeks. My numbers are now 587. I'll try to find the right thread but my question is if I can use the injections AND use Testim gel at the same time? I've got some left over. And if I can't jump my numbers a little bit more...
    I do not know much about the gel. Don't know many people that have had real success with it. You could probably use it because i don't think it is going to bump it that much. i would not bother after you run out and stick with injectable. One shot every two weeks is not correct. You will not have stable test levels. If your script allows 400mgs per month, it would be best to inject 50mgs twice per week. Read the thread on hormone replacement therapy.
    Hormone Replacement Therapy - Low Testosterone Treatment, Anti-Aging
    Also, many people on this site have had great success with one of the sponsors here. http://www.lowtestosterone.com/
    Last edited by EasyDoesIt; 11-07-2013 at 02:33 PM. Reason: add low t link..

LbforLb152 is offline New Member
    Welcome. hope all goes well

Nagato is offline New Member
    pretty low i think , my first cycle was 1000test 600deca.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    pretty low i think , my first cycle was 1000test 600deca.
    that sounds like alot, but then again i cant feel it much so time to step it up i guess since this is the end of week 3.

so i will add a 4th shot 250 mg Test + 4 X a week 150mg deca for a total pf 1000mg test and 600 deca
    Every second day instead of third day

sounds good?

Quote Originally Posted by Doude View Post
    that sounds like alot, but then again i cant feel it much so time to step it up i guess since this is the end of week 3.

so i will add a 4th shot 250 mg Test + 4 X a week 150mg deca for a total pf 1000mg test and 600 deca
    Every second day instead of third day

sounds good?
    You do whatever you feel comfortable with. That is a ton of test. If i can't build muscle tissue off of 500mgs of test i will give up working out. If you don't feel anything from 500mgs maybe your gear is bunk. You stated in original post that you were reacting quite well to that, but not feeling same strength as first time. I don't think you will find to many people here recommending 1000mgs test per week on second cycle let alone 5th or 6th. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, i can see going to 400 or 500 on deca but that's it. IMO
    If that test is real 1000mgs per week is crazy. those are both long esters, why would you inject 4 times each per week?

Denial26 is offline New Member
    Welcome. Test E is a favorite of mine too

Quote Originally Posted by EasyDoesIt View Post
    You do whatever you feel comfortable with. That is a ton of test. If i can't build muscle tissue off of 500mgs of test i will give up working out. If you don't feel anything from 500mgs maybe your gear is bunk. You stated in original post that you were reacting quite well to that, but not feeling same strength as first time. I don't think you will find to many people here recommending 1000mgs test per week on second cycle let alone 5th or 6th. Do whatever you feel comfortable with, i can see going to 400 or 500 on deca but that's it. IMO
    If that test is real 1000mgs per week is crazy. those are both long esters, why would you inject 4 times each per week?
    Thanks for the advice
    I do believe the test is real but underdosed as i did see some improvements
    I will stay at 500mg a week for this cycle and see where that takes me.
    Ive definatly seen some growth so why change it and yes your right 1000mg wouldve been a ton of test

deejay214 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome

Thread Information