Thread: Loss of drive

Stevied9839 is offline New Member

Loss of drive

Hello, i have been taking test cyp on and off for 2 years. My fault i didn't read up on any pct. I recently had my test levels checked and came in at 922. I recently was taking clomid. Even that doesn't seem to work. I am thinking of taking HCG .
    i am 50 yo 6.2 228 but there is no drive at all which sucks. i don't know what to do I'm starting to think its my back problems which I'm having hard time going to the bathroom. I noticed even when i pee it takes a while for it to come out. I need advice and yes i will take the sarcastic remarks as well. Nothing worse when even doctor prescribed blue pills work as well.
    Last edited by Stevied9839; 10-22-2014 at 05:53 PM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community. Re-post in the aas q&a section for more views and responses. Post labs with ranges if available.

drgreenthumb628 is offline New Member
    Im 26 same thing with urinating but no drive problems unless on pain medication and I use melanotan II and that helps out my drive alot with test I just started an experiment with pt 141 ill let you know how it goes

tysonfan1 is offline New Member
    Watch the "ROCKY" movies. No joke!!!

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevied9839 View Post
    Hello, i have been taking test cyp on and off for 2 years. My fault i didn't read up on any pct. I recently had my test levels checked and came in at 922. I recently was taking clomid. Even that doesn't seem to work. I am thinking of taking HCG .
    i am 50 yo 6.2 228 but there is no drive at all which sucks. i don't know what to do I'm starting to think its my back problems which I'm having hard time going to the bathroom. I noticed even when i pee it takes a while for it to come out. I need advice and yes i will take the sarcastic remarks as well. Nothing worse when even doctor prescribed blue pills work as well.
    Welcome to the forum stevie. You should go to the doc and tell him/her your probs.

LeroyPinnings is offline New Member
    Welcome to the forums! I would go to a Doctor for sure. In the mean time, there is plenty of info on these forums to read up on! Good Luck

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information