Slim2015 is offline New Member

advice on cycle s and what products work well with others and what ones dont.

Hello.. i am looking for help and advice on cycles and what products work well with others and what ones don't. .I am 45 male 6 f 205lb slim build .. hard to put on mass very fast matable.. My body type is ectomorph. I currently take t400 1cc stacked with deca 1cc every 3days and 3ui of growth per day.. what i am wanting to know is what are good add on s to take while on a cycle and how long i should cycle for and also what are reliable post and per cycle products.. I have avatar on order but at my age i would just like go to straight hgh..

Quote Originally Posted by Slim2015 View Post
    Hello.. i am looking for help and advice on cycles and what products work well with others and what ones don't. .I am 45 male 6 f 205lb slim build .. hard to put on mass very fast matable.. My body type is ectomorph. I currently take t400 1cc stacked with deca 1cc every 3days and 3ui of growth per day.. what i am wanting to know is what are good add on s to take while on a cycle and how long i should cycle for and also what are reliable post and per cycle products.. I have avatar on order but at my age i would just like go to straight hgh..
    I have read through the forum and other trends but most are for the younger person so I am not sure on some things . I would think age would play an significant roll...

Jesusbrah is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim2015 View Post

derekkpapa1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community! Proper nutrition is the best add-on. Without lots of the right foods your cycles will not be successful.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum post this in the Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by brazey View Post
    Welcome to the community! Proper nutrition is the best add-on. Without lots of the right foods your cycles will not be successful.
    Thanks brazey.. what you eat for sure counts.. it has been 21yrs since i have done a cycle all the way back to the cybergenics kits you could buy.. d bal d bal... products have changed so much. I have read a ton of forms yet very few of them say why what one works better then the other and not many are geared for people over 40..

Thread Information