Guralt_Blade is offline New Member

How come so many deny use

I'm new to this site, and I've never taken any PHD. However, I'm debating it because I have issues with my endocrine that makes me run low on the hormones I need.just to let you know, I only know the basics. However, I know use is more wide than the fitness community will admit. Why is that, and wouldn't it help defeat the stigma if more people admitted to it and discussed how to do this in a safe way? I think so.

bignath4607 is offline Associate Member
    I think it could help to dispell alot of the myths out there i openly admit i use gear and will tell anyone its like any other drug abuse it and you will suffer the cosequences

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Guralt_Blade is offline New Member
    Can it be a healthy one if used correctly? I'm also slightly confused on what the anabolic suppliments that are sold here actually are. It's not gear right.

Quote Originally Posted by Guralt_Blade
    Can it be a healthy one if used correctly? I'm also slightly confused on what the anabolic suppliments that are sold here actually are. It's not gear right.
    Not sure if healthy is the right term but it certainly doesnt effect me but tbis might be down to a good lifestyle and low dosage

{
    avatarurl = "http://forums.steroid .com/customavatars/thumbs/avatar116414_16.gif";
    id = 1912562;
    message = "Good idea, That would give my legs a rest too, I tried some HIIT on a treadmill today, first time iv been on one them things for a long time, gonna get into it and then ramp it up.";
    "new_pm" = 2;
    "pm_timestamp" = "04-27-2015 07:21 PM";
    title = "Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey";
    "to_usernames" = bignath4607;
    username = "MR-FQ320";
    }

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Guralt_Blade View Post
    I'm new to this site, and I've never taken any PHD. However, I'm debating it because I have issues with my endocrine that makes me run low on the hormones I need.just to let you know, I only know the basics. However, I know use is more wide than the fitness community will admit. Why is that, and wouldn't it help defeat the stigma if more people admitted to it and discussed how to do this in a safe way? I think so.
    Welcome!

People deny use because of legal reasons, insurance reasons (medical history) and social prejudice that hangs on users back.
    I would say there is a safer of doing it, but dont expect an 100% safe protocol. Drugs have many interactions in our bodies, even otc drugs can be letal if abused or under certain conditions.

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    Mostly because its illegal

djgreen is offline Senior Member
    I personally am not open about it to the public, because then they think (oh well he popped some pills and shot some juice and that's how he got that big). like muscle happens overnight with no diet or training when you use gear? and also the stigma of some people labeling you a illegal drug user isn't so great either

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Make no mistake using gear in any amounts can have health consequences.

To act differently is (IMO) to do our newer, less educated members ,a great disservice. That said when used by those who have a fully developed HPTA, have BF, training, diet in check, and when used in moderation with proper PCT and lots of time off, the risks can be reduced in a big way.

What you will find here if you look to the members who have been around a while particularly those who are affiliated with the site, is a great deal of information that is unbiased and unmotivated by any financial gains. This is what makes this place great!

PS Kinda got off track...to answer your question about openly sharing, In addition to the reasons mentioned (legality, stigma, insurance, etc.). We also now have the problem of mistaken perception, since the actual health risks of reasonable usage are often mistaken as the perceived health risks thanks to movies like the man whose arms exploded (so many now associate Synthol and other drug usage with AAS) many people see you as a ticking bomb.
    Last edited by Far from massive; 05-25-2015 at 10:49 AM.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

Quote Originally Posted by djgreen
    I personally am not open about it to the public, because then they think (oh well he popped some pills and shot some juice and that's how he got that big). like muscle happens overnight with no diet or training when you use gear? and also the stigma of some people labeling you a illegal drug user isn't so great either
    I totally agree with that i was 102kg natural 10%bf and everyone assumed i was taking stuff fact was i was a serving soldier and couldnt take a bloody thing so now im not serving i thought **** it if everyone assumes i might aswell see what it can do for me and by the comments i get it seems clear that im taking something but i do stress to everyone yea i take gear however i train 2 hours a day weights plus rugby training 3 times a week and i eat like a horse gear aint a miracle grow fast unless you support it accordingly is it safe not completely but as one has mentioned you can keep the complications down to a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Forum

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the forum!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Guralt_Blade View Post

Welcome to the forum it has alot to do with people having sponsors and ruining their reputation among alot of the community and their reputation otherwise and make the brand a bad name if they admit to illegal use of PED's alot of these people are known as "good people" and they'd be criminalized by the viewers and the public if they admitted anything...So to leave people in possible doubt and not 100% sure is def the way to go and to avoid the questions and avoid answering for as long as possible and keep the money and sponsorships rolling coming as long as possible ...all to last another day as a possible good-guy in the fitness community that isn't like the rest...unfortunately you can't trust any of them..

Many of your questions can be answered in the search database

dep30 is offline Associate Member
    I deny mostly because I don't want ppl asking me to score them gear

Thread Information