drstevebrule is offline New Member

New member, Quick question

Hi guys! New member here, ive been weight training for about three years, was natural for two, then did a quick cycle of var to end that. But anyways i just have a quick question about transporting var tabs through an international flight. I was thinking about putting them in an advil bottle and just throwing it my toiletries bag containing my toothpaste and such, and then putting that all in my luggage and not my carry on. Any input?

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Hello and welcome. Var only cycles are terrible test should be the base of every cycle.

drstevebrule is offline New Member
    Well yea dont worry i know that now (did var only when i was 19 and luckily my hpta booted back up to normal), im not trying to sneak pins through security, ill get that stuff there. Im just trying to get the tabs through and thats where i need the input
    Last edited by drstevebrule; 07-19-2015 at 06:57 PM.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by drstevebrule View Post
    Well yea dont worry i know that now (did var only when i was 19 and luckily my hpta booted back up to normal), im not trying to sneak pins through security, ill get that stuff there. Im just trying to get the tabs through and thats where i need the input
    Take your script of meds put em in your pants on your check in... Gill it w/var put in plastic bag ax it's not a big deal...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum. Can you not post them to yourself ?.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Thyroid_cursed77 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky.
    Welcome to the forum. Can you not post them to yourself ?.
    very smart!

bitcoinboy2k is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drstevebrule View Post
    Hi guys! New member here, ive been weight training for about three years, was natural for two, then did a quick cycle of var to end that. But anyways i just have a quick question about transporting var tabs through an international flight. I was thinking about putting them in an advil bottle and just throwing it my toiletries bag containing my toothpaste and such, and then putting that all in my luggage and not my carry on. Any input?
    Welcome to the forum!

bloodchoke is offline Member
    I posted gear to myself on vacation and lost the last 3 weeks of my cycle. It will probably be okay, but this happened to me.

LuisSoler is offline New Member
    HI and wellcome

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Put them in your pant, okay perhaps. Go with your original idea, put them in a bottle which would contain a very similar pill. If you fit the profile for someone who gets checked it will likely be worse if they are found in your underwear. Underwear is not a place for medicine. TSA and other feds are not educated on pharmaceuticals, they (supposedly) stop terrorism. TSA doesn't look for things that are not on they're radar. Customs agents don't get into much detail for little things. In all cases: to thine own self be true! Walk the way you walk: that is your comfort zone. Be batman, and you will arouse suspicion.

TheTaxMan is offline 100% BRITISH BEEF
    Stick them in a bottle like paracetamol and put them in your under carry luggage not your hand baggage or on person.

I used to work in an airport and thats the best way,
    Must suitcase undercariage luggage doesnt even get scanned unless your coming from south america or countries such as iraq

Cronus402 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the community

Thread Information