Dfly639 is offline New Member

Abandoned mid-cycle...help!

Hey guys,
    I am a novice who started my first cycle three months ago under the direction and supervision of my personal trainer--a testosterone injection every three days administered by him, Deca the first month as a kicker, and anastrazole as an AI.

My trainer supplied the testosterone (three months' worth).

I have every reason to believe that the product is very high quality. (He also supplied the manager and other trainers at my gym.)

(Note: For what it's worth, this trainer came highly recommended and I had been working with him for about 7 months before deciding to start the cycle.)

About a month into the cycle I began to see significant results.

At two months, my trainer abruptly left the gym, along with several other trainers and the manager.

He continued to administer my injections for the following two weeks, but the duration between them began increasing and he became increasingly unreliable.

About seven days ago the guy basically vanished.

My last injection was 15 days ago.

I still have about a month's worth of T on hand.

I've done my research, ordered 23 and 25 gauge pins that just arrived, and I'm prepared to begin self-administering.

I do not know how much he was giving me with each injection, but I'm guessing i should be fine with 200 every three days.

Does this sound sensible to the rest of you?

Have I missed my window to continue the cycle?

Any advice would be really appreciated!
    Thank guys!

Blog Entries
    it all depends on what ester of test you where running...if it was enth or cyp then you are ready for pct as the test clears in 14 days after last pin so if you start back up you would be essentially starting over...

Thank you. That's what I was afraid of. I'm guessing it would be a pretty bad idea to start over now huh?

Blog Entries
    yes imho just pct and learn next time to have everything in hand before starting...

Thank you for the advice. Much appreciated!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome to the community.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfly639 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I am a novice who started my first cycle three months ago under the direction and supervision of my personal trainer--a testosterone injection every three days administered by him, Deca the first month as a kicker,
    stopped reading here...
    do your own research before putting things in your body man. deca should be used min 12 weeks IMO. 4 weeks.... ir more than pointless..
    i would stick around here and read all the aas threads that stay stuck at the top of the aas section.
    good luck man, and know that just because the guy is a couch, a trainer or a big guy, DOESNT mean he knows what hes doing or doing it safely... be safe man

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thank you. That's what I was afraid of. I'm guessing it would be a pretty bad idea to start over now huh?
    you need to do alot more research on this stuff before starting anything. please consider it atleast : )

tornluv143 is offline New Member
    welcome to the board... I would just start pct. shorter cycle means shorter down time..

bitcoinboy2k is offline Junior Member
    Hey guys,
    I am a novice who started my first cycle three months ago under the direction and supervision of my personal trainer--a testosterone injection every three days administered by him, Deca the first month as a kicker, and anastrazole as an AI.

My trainer supplied the testosterone (three months' worth).

I have every reason to believe that the product is very high quality. (He also supplied the manager and other trainers at my gym.)

(Note: For what it's worth, this trainer came highly recommended and I had been working with him for about 7 months before deciding to start the cycle.)

About a month into the cycle I began to see significant results.

At two months, my trainer abruptly left the gym, along with several other trainers and the manager.

He continued to administer my injections for the following two weeks, but the duration between them began increasing and he became increasingly unreliable.

About seven days ago the guy basically vanished.

My last injection was 15 days ago.

I still have about a month's worth of T on hand.

I've done my research, ordered 23 and 25 gauge pins that just arrived, and I'm prepared to begin self-administering.

I do not know how much he was giving me with each injection, but I'm guessing i should be fine with 200 every three days.

Does this sound sensible to the rest of you?

Have I missed my window to continue the cycle?

Any advice would be really appreciated!
    Thank guys!
    Welcome aboard brother!

Thread Information