• 1 Post By brazey

Thread: Newbie here

BLKMAYLE is offline New Member

Newbie here

Newbie here

Glad I found this place!

age 51 height:6'1.5" weight "220lbs bodyfat 25% but not sure on accuracy
    workout 4-5 times a week weight training with some cardio mixed

what let me here was some stano pill form for 2 weeks and realized didn't know
    what I was doing and should have came here first ,researched and aligned this with my goals

not sure if it's the stano but low to no sex drive and sleepy alot
    need help
    so far have read some great info

Thanks for any input

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... repost in the AAS Q/A forum.
    jdc91gt likes this.

will do

IncreaseMyT is offline Associate Member
    Welcome. If your 51 you should check in to physician monitored TRT not a "cycle"

Its a marathon not a race

Hope this helps.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

jdc91gt is offline Senior Member
    Welcome aboard.

iNFECTiOUS is offline New Member
    51 and Stano... not a good choice. Welcome aboard and read up.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome to the forum

yes thanks wow am I that old lol I will look into this

Quote Originally Posted by IncreaseMyT View Post
    Welcome. If your 51 you should check in to physician monitored TRT not a "cycle"

Its a marathon not a race

Hope this helps.

Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by iNFECTiOUS View Post
    51 and Stano... not a good choice. Welcome aboard and read up.

Thanks all for the welcome
    back to reading now

Thanks again

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome

JarHeadbst8189 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG View Post
    Welcome to the forum
    Hello dnt know if this is how i post an intor but here it is anyway. Im a marine enlisted june 2008-june 2012. I got into lifting freshman year in hig shcool football but i went to the arnold classic my freshman year and from then on i was hooked. Never gained alot of size while in high school i was always stout and strong though farm kid genes lol. But anyhow it wasnt till my 2nd year in the corps that i didnt start to fully get 100% insane with bodybuilding and for years proir to that i tried all natural supplements and everything and couldnt get bigger then 202 lbs now im a 6'2 guy so being tall i always felt skinny. But i finally got fed up and did my first cycle tren a 10 weeks 1/2 cc everyday and dbol 4 weeks. Now i wasnt that informed of how to properly do a cycle so when i finished that cycle i didnt do pct. I kno dumb ass move on my part. Anyhow during that cycle tho i was religious with my deit and supps and routine and i took protein powder preworkout and post workout during that cycle along with some horse creatine i got at a vet store. And i grew like a mother during all that went from a solid 185 ripped to 225 ripped as shit and solid and strong was the happiest time of my life. Meet someone kept liften religious after my cycle and kept my size and strength well had a kid and one day went to stand up out my chair and wam. I had ruptured 2 disc in my back so the docs put me on pain meds and b4 i knew it i was taken more n more to smother the pain. So i was hooked stayed doped up on pain meds and herion for 2 to 2 and a half years after that lost almost everything wife confidence size sanity. August 12th 2012 i got arrested for dui on pills and pocession. Got locked up 8 days detoxed in jail and same day i was let out i went straight to the VA inpatient rehab. Stayed clean awhile until they took me off my adderall which i had taken for 6 year for my adhd which is pretty bad lol. So started taken suboxone to try to get some focus and energy since being pulled rite off my adderall was absolutly fucking me up. So i started do suboxone 1 here or there then wouldnt ya kno was hooked on that just recently moved states away from all that bs and it been off it 2 weeks now detoxed off it which was worse then any other drug wd ive had. So now im ready to get myself back become an absolute beast agian. I kno a decent bit bout muscle science and working out marine corp training or straight bulking but im not gonna say i could passed an essay on it all. So would someone pls help and inform me with what ive put my body and mind threw the best way to build my body back up and when and what the best cycle to start on agian and the correct way to do it and post off it. I really enjoyed how my body reactedbto tren a and dbol 60 mg daily i had no neg side effects at all even sexually if anything it improved that to. So im new here asking to please be set up on the rite path to get my glory back thank you and sry for ranting so long just wanted to involve everything cause i know its effected my body greatly thanks. -oorah!

welcome!

I could be wrong here but you probably wanted to start your own thread with this intro
    either way Welcome!!

Quote Originally Posted by JarHeadbst8189 View Post
    Hello dnt know if this is how i post an intor but here it is anyway. Im a marine enlisted june 2008-june 2012. I got into lifting freshman year in hig shcool football but i went to the arnold classic my freshman year and from then on i was hooked. Never gained alot of size while in high school i was always stout and strong though farm kid genes lol. But anyhow it wasnt till my 2nd year in the corps that i didnt start to fully get 100% insane with bodybuilding and for years proir to that i tried all natural supplements and everything and couldnt get bigger then 202 lbs now im a 6'2 guy so being tall i always felt skinny. But i finally got fed up and did my first cycle tren a 10 weeks 1/2 cc everyday and dbol 4 weeks. Now i wasnt that informed of how to properly do a cycle so when i finished that cycle i didnt do pct. I kno dumb ass move on my part. Anyhow during that cycle tho i was religious with my deit and supps and routine and i took protein powder preworkout and post workout during that cycle along with some horse creatine i got at a vet store. And i grew like a mother during all that went from a solid 185 ripped to 225 ripped as shit and solid and strong was the happiest time of my life. Meet someone kept liften religious after my cycle and kept my size and strength well had a kid and one day went to stand up out my chair and wam. I had ruptured 2 disc in my back so the docs put me on pain meds and b4 i knew it i was taken more n more to smother the pain. So i was hooked stayed doped up on pain meds and herion for 2 to 2 and a half years after that lost almost everything wife confidence size sanity. August 12th 2012 i got arrested for dui on pills and pocession. Got locked up 8 days detoxed in jail and same day i was let out i went straight to the VA inpatient rehab. Stayed clean awhile until they took me off my adderall which i had taken for 6 year for my adhd which is pretty bad lol. So started taken suboxone to try to get some focus and energy since being pulled rite off my adderall was absolutly fucking me up. So i started do suboxone 1 here or there then wouldnt ya kno was hooked on that just recently moved states away from all that bs and it been off it 2 weeks now detoxed off it which was worse then any other drug wd ive had. So now im ready to get myself back become an absolute beast agian. I kno a decent bit bout muscle science and working out marine corp training or straight bulking but im not gonna say i could passed an essay on it all. So would someone pls help and inform me with what ive put my body and mind threw the best way to build my body back up and when and what the best cycle to start on agian and the correct way to do it and post off it. I really enjoyed how my body reactedbto tren a and dbol 60 mg daily i had no neg side effects at all even sexually if anything it improved that to. So im new here asking to please be set up on the rite path to get my glory back thank you and sry for ranting so long just wanted to involve everything cause i know its effected my body greatly thanks. -oorah!

i'd be interested to know why so many of the military members here aren't paranoid about visiting this place frequently. especially interested in why they feel it's no thing to just come out and say "hey, I'm in the Military!" oh yea what branch? "Army, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard/whatever! goddamn. where is the fuking opsec? why don't you just tell us what unit you are with and while your at it let your CO know.

Thread Information