Roy43 is offline New Member

New Member that needs some help.

Hello guys.
    I found this site after doing some research on TRT and for what I have seen it looks like the right place to be. I'm a 43 years old and in good fhysical shape but I have low testosterone ( 170 )
    always tire, no energy, low libido, and everything else for that matter. I don't have medical insurance but already have some testosterone at hand and before I'll do anything I want to get some more knowledge and information because this will be a life long commiment on my part. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post any blood work you have in the TRT section.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Roy. And welcome to the forum. Do you have any idea why your testosterone level is low? Any injuries? Do you take any other meds? Can you post the blood work you got when you found out you had low T? There's lots of good people here that can help you. Good luck bro!

Roy43 is offline New Member
    Thank you for welcome me to the forum. I don't have any injuries and not taking any meds, I guess is just me getting old and driving a truck for 13 hours a day. Did the blood work on my own because I don't have insurance but my T was around 170 which I think is very low and I feel that way. I want to start TRT with about 150 ml per week but I'm afraid about strogen, any help or comments that i'll get would be great.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Just in case you don't know, use Test Cypionate or Test Enanthate . One injection of 125mg or 150 mg per week should be fine. Hopefully, estrogen won't be a problem at this dose, but the only way to know for sure is to get blood work again 6 weeks into your therapy. Check your Testosterone and estrogen levels and make adjustments accordingly. Good luck bro!

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Read up on the TRT section and listen to the peeps here!

Powerinfo5150 is offline New Member
    Hello I was on a tes treatment for over 1 and a half years. It definitely helped me when I needed it. But after getting on a diet and fully active work out regimen and lossing 20 pluse over time. I stoped using it and now feel great. You really need to look at your life style befor you jump in to this. Especially if you are doing it live long without proper Medical advice and checkups.

Powerinfo5150 is offline New Member
    Also sleep, time of test due to your Natural Body rhythm. Will change the results drastically. I have read studies that comply daily or excessive alcohol consumption primarily beer will drastically reduce your natural testosterone . how often do you drink?

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Reliable_Individual is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Thread Information