Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Scorpion0922
  • 1 Post By ironbeck

Thread: Anavar, test, deca, results first cycle

kellho is offline New Member

Anavar, test, deca, results first cycle

Hello everybody this is my second post. In the first one I was more asking questions about my cycle now I know what I want to do . I am 5"11 168lbs to be exact and I am about 11% body fat
    Bench 225X1 squat275x2 and I can do 7 pull ups. The reason I am not doing a test only cycle is because I am predisposed to male pattern baldness and my dad did a cycle when he was 22 of sus 250 and started balding right then and there .
    So I decided to only do 250 mg of testosterone cypionate 1wk from weeks 1-14. 450mg of deca 1 a wkf from weeks , 1-10 and 80mg anavar every day from weeks from weeks 1-4
    I am not even close to my genetic max so my goals and expectations are rather high. I am hoping to get up to 200 lbs. I want my bench to get up to 315 I want my squat at 375 and I want to be able to do ten pull ups and with a 45 pound belt on. I know this might seem crazy but if I don't reach my goals I will still get massive gains assuming my gear is legit. all my shit is from wfn I pinned my first shot on sunday only thing I feel different is more energy and waking up with a kind of crazy morning wood but this could just be the placebo effect. my anavar just came in today so I started that today I only did 40 mg today because don't want to freak my system out . I did not do the proper economic research before doing this cycle and its going to cost me a fortune lol
    two bottles of test two bottles of deca two bottles of anavar clomid nolvadex arimidex and hcg so I feel very stupid about all the money I have spent but hopefully it will be worth it. I just got a bonus from work and I usually blow that money any way. I will keep posting gains and stats every sunday

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello Kellho. You will get many more responses to your post in the question and answer section of the forum. Good luck with your cycle!

Scorpion0922 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you're;

5'11 and 168 pounds
    And
    You are "not even close to my genetic max"

Then you're not in a position to use AAS

You can do 7 pull ups?

Do you have the financial resources to be on cycle? You will need to spend a good amount of money on food, OCT, and PCT

Looking out for your short & long term health and best interest here......
    kellho and Marsoc like this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Stevebeginner is offline Junior Member
    Welcome im also new

I am now two weeks in I have put on 6 pounds I am now 174 lbs. Definitely feeling the var vascularity is insane and I'm getting crazy pumps. libido is great but I feel like that is from the test .Strength is going up in bench but more so in rows for some reason. also can now do 10 pull ups which is not crazy but its still an increase.when I get one month in I will post pictures of my progress I will also max again.
    Last edited by kellho; 10-23-2016 at 04:56 AM.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    what does your routine look like?

Blog Entries
    Not an easy question to answer, its a lot of typing. just your basic routine how many sets,reps and frequency.
    Marsoc likes this.

I'm hitting chest and tris two times a week. like a Monday Thursday. I'm hitting back and bys Tuesday, Friday and legs once a week usually on sunday because i have no energy to work or do anything on leg day lol. I'm hitting calfs traps and abs 3 times a week. no cardio because i am trying to bulk. on chest day i go in and hit flat bench 3 sets and one warm up. then i hit incline 3 sets. after that I hit dips after that I do standing military press then i finish off with skull crushers. For back and bys i start with pull ups 3 sets. than I hit T bar rows. after that I do rows on the machine which i really like then i do one armed rows and i finish up with some curls. then on leg day I squat first thing 3 sets. then i do leg extensions then leg press then after that i cant go any more. i do 3 sets of everything besides curls I usually do 5 sets of curls. my eating is good not clean but good. I am getting around 300 grams of protein a day nd around 400 grams of carbs a day (which is very hard.. from what i read when the deca kicks in it will make it easy to consume 5000 calories a day )

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    Nice!

Lilphlip is offline New Member
    You'll see results for aure

Blog Entries
    you should gain some size for sure.

Flguy88 is offline New Member
    Welcome

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kellho View Post
    I'm hitting chest and tris two times a week. like a Monday Thursday. I'm hitting back and bys Tuesday, Friday and legs once a week usually on sunday because i have no energy to work or do anything on leg day lol. I'm hitting calfs traps and abs 3 times a week. no cardio because i am trying to bulk. on chest day i go in and hit flat bench 3 sets and one warm up. then i hit incline 3 sets. after that I hit dips after that I do standing military press then i finish off with skull crushers. For back and bys i start with pull ups 3 sets. than I hit T bar rows. after that I do rows on the machine which i really like then i do one armed rows and i finish up with some curls. then on leg day I squat first thing 3 sets. then i do leg extensions then leg press then after that i cant go any more. i do 3 sets of everything besides curls I usually do 5 sets of curls. my eating is good not clean but good. I am getting around 300 grams of protein a day nd around 400 grams of carbs a day (which is very hard.. from what i read when the deca kicks in it will make it easy to consume 5000 calories a day )
    Bro my grandma and niece do that type of training. Lol let alone with them goals that you have. Good luck. ..and if I'm not mistaken. Doesn't all them other compunds you use have androgenic affects. .? Beyond that no matter how much shit you take. I imagine. I never cycled before. But no matter what u take or how much ,,u will see hardly no gains unless ur training is intense and ur diet proper...I don't feel like typing an example of what ur sessions intensity should be like. Maybe later. I suggest research before u fuck ur body up for no reason

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Ps. You don't mention your reps you do or any type of HIT or HIIT. What's your rest Inbetween sets etc. pre exhaust. Post exhaust stuff. Drop sets. Super sets. Etcetc or is it just regular sets and are you going to absolute failure. Like where ur mental breaks down and u don't want to continue ur effort and u literally can't get that last one up. Cuz that last one u try to get up is what ur whole workout adds up to and triggers ur growth mechanism. (Fancy words I heard ) lol . or beyond failure. . I like involving these intensity increases in my sessions and I gained 40lbs in the past 5-6 months. Natural. Well that's probably because I was on the dope diet and went from bulk mode 220lbs. Down to junked out 165 lol. Either way. Get motivated there is no easy way out
    Last edited by Marsoc; 10-31-2016 at 12:19 PM.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information