Cagekiller89 is offline New Member

HGH guessing game

I'm about to run my first cycle of hgh. I've done my research so i just need help with the below question. Im copying and pasting from anoyher forum i posted in.

" I'm a personal trainer and have been training (not for body building) naturally for about 10 years. I'm about to do my first run of pharm grade hgh. I have instructions but no exact info on how many ius or mg are in each vial. Was wondering if you could give me an educated guess. They are unmarked, green cap vials. The instructions are to "Add 5 milliliters of saline solution to one vial. Each shot will be 1cc which is taken every other day. It's safe to do a double dosage each time (2cc)." any idea? I plan on taking 4uis/day over 2 doses, but i want to make sure that's how much I'm getting and no less."

Any ideas?

bobbypump is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to the forum. Most pharm grade products includes labeling. You might get a better response by posting your question in another section of the forum.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

As said above this Is just for intros so try your Question in Q&A sec or; HGH/IGF-1 LR3 sec... again welcome

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    IGF-1 LR3, HGH, and INSULIN QUESTIONS

Welcome to the forum, post your Q in the sub forum above. Also have a read at this link, 99% of HGH is fake unless you got if from a doc or have a prescription for it.http://forums.steroid.com/igf-1-lr3-...-concerns.html

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome!

PTROIDE is offline Junior Member
    Welcome!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information