victorb153 is offline New Member

60 year old single dad with 2 small kids/ needs to stay alive / ?? test deca??HGH ??

60 year old beat up Dad. ex hockey player/ ski bum/ surfer....
    So i beat the shit out of myself and wasn't kind or healthy to myself
    I have a 5 and autistic 10 year old .. 24/7 by myself.. no help...
    So i gotta stay alive and clean cook be up and moving from 630am
    to 8pm....and then i work from 8pm to midnight...
    (long story sorry but only way i know to get right help )
    7 years ago i survived terminal cancer Grapefruit on my neck...
    I was misdiagnosed with having TB in my lymph glands... The TB 80% of the world has because i had lived everywhere and a bunch of third world places everywhere from Costa Rica Jamaica then when the curtain came down all thru romania hungry and all the places no one else went...

.But doctors were wrong ..It was cancer in my tonsils and base of tongue that spread to lymph glands in neck...So i went thru trials in a reverse treatment plan one year of induction chemo 3 kinds Taxol/ CarboPlatinum/ Erbitux and it worked it shrunk enough for them to radiate ..Then i got 72 grays of radiation the maximum allowed a human...and they brought back cisplatin chemo for me during radiation it was the most effective but had so many bad sides that they stopped using it...and they gave me the most a human ever got... Then they did a radical neck dissection on the radiated skin/neck basically took off right half of neck.....I have had clean pet scans for 7 years so i have no cancer so i am not concerned about that regarding HGH... i don't think theres definitive proof and the benefits i really need... I have to live 12 more years till my daughter is 18 and i will be keep on my feet till the day i drop ... no peace for the wicked...

.I saved my own life figuring out that i could do my own IV Fluids at home..

And i discovered forums...Which also saved me and children from a very abusive ex/costa rican family......

So i am a cockroach .. I been put thru the mill Ive read/skimmed for past couple of months almost all posts and I've found a couple people who i know personally that i respect and see that they look good and are hard working people in their young 50's and..have been doing it for years...
    Ive gone to testosterone clinic doctor and got testosterone 200 cup.....5 months once a week started at let me see if I've got my measures right??? they give a 3 cc syringe and i started at .6 thats what only 120 mg once a week i felt better and my dick if the wind blew.. My blood came back high they cut me down to 60mg and it was a touch low then 100 mg was just right they said.. I call it a hard on clinic.. Its a pharmacy with a nigerian doctor... But he won't give any else....
    My friend got me some deca so two weeks ago i did 100mg od test and 100mg of deca...my dicks not hard all the time but its normal it get hard when i need it to.......

1 year ago i was in emergency room my shoulder blades left arm and wrist felt like nails being driven into them.. Radio Culthapaty... They scheduled me for 2 weeks later for a 6 level posterior laminectomy..after talking with me for 5 minutes and then i couldn't even get them to return a call with questions i had... I started reading and found forums and found that this operation would be almost bedridden for a month or 2 and hurting for almost a year and a 6 level laminectomy would probably require a follow up operation most of the time.. yea right that couldn't happen with two little kids.... So they just gave me extended release morphine and oxycodone... I was on it for two years thru the worst of my cancer treatment and didn't have a problem coming off... I have also been on ativan for 7 years to help me sleep ... I went thru trying all the other meds possible during my cancer years... those worked for me...... Now they are all cutting of pain meds crazy and my ativan ... I am lucky i had cancer the head of the cancer center got me back in their pain management and got me half of what i was really comfortable with......
    But while researching my neck/back issues lead me to this site....
    Lots of contradiction....But i learned going thru cancer that we are all so different every medicine effects everybody different.. You aint gonna know till you try.....And i have to try and stay mobile... And I'm not afraid.....But also very cautious.....

So here is were i first read about deca helping joints... Most everyone agrees I've read some thats just an excuse to get it ...
    These steroids are just like the medical marijuana you can't get a straight answer doctors are afraid to talk to you.....Even in these forums you have to do a strange round about dance.. I understand

The testosterone was easy to figure out and it agrees with me..
    The deca its only been two weeks and again i am only doing 100ml each....
    Now the HGH mystery to solve my friends can get the i think its gray top might have been blue.... But I've just read too many against it... I don't have the money to be doing this but i have to stay moving for children.. So i can sell off what would be theirs my share of family property in order to stay upright to get them to 18....

My first call back today was from florida and 2 iu a day 5 day on 2 off...6 months 12,000 for 6 months of Genotrop pens...
    8400 for 6 months of new austrailian Zamacton....7500for Omnitropin.... If i had to choose now i would say the Zamacton i don't mind mixing and injecting....They said i just have to send blood work with igfr 1 and last physical..i can do 4200 and get 3 months of course as I've read i want to do at least 6 months and really for see doing 12 years hopefully....
    My friend i know 3 hours away says i can go to his doctor but he thinks his doctor is in with same florida group...But he thinks that price is high he remembers hearing 100$ a week at 8400 that would be 161... I sure could use that 61 dollars a week if i can save it.. These children are going like weeds no growth hormone needed there.....
    I am 190- 200 lbs...ive shrunk to about 5' 9 1/2......My diet isn't too bad because of the cancer i was on feeding tube for two years and radiation wipeout my tastebuds so junk food doesn't do anything for me... I make a special mix i made of every powdered vegetable and fruit stuff like 40 serving of fruit and veggies and hempseed meal replacement and protein and supplements and pure aloe juice and flax seed oil and fish oil and tumeric curcummin etc etc... I pound a giant 20 ounce mug of green goop then i pick .. i can eat slimy or mashed up stuff...
    I found an article that list like three organizations to call for a list of doctors in area who might.. the american academy of advanced medicine.. and some anti aging organization and another..
    I filled out one contact online last night and got the call from florida today....So the thirst for knowledge begins...when ever i google some reference trying to get info.. this site comes up.... But learning your lingo and your mysterious ways is difficult...
    Thank you very much... My insurance covers my testosterone and blood work ..But the hard on doctor is not covered so he gets me for 150 every two months for a visit...My friend gets me the deca...its not from doctor....But i trust him he's really smart and has done it for 10 years...he doesn't know about getting Pharma HGH thou...
    I talked my hard on doctor into adding igfr.. 1 to my blood work...Now my friend told me doctor may be upset because i get my blood draw tomorrow for his visit in two weeks and the deca is going to show up....My friend says he doesn't think my doctor will care if i tell him but he might......

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    That's an amazing story. I have wondered why doctors don't use high on more terminal patients, my brother in particular. As far as deca and joints go I have no pain in my joints for the first time in years. I have RA and bad joints are a generic trait. My joints pop and grind still but they don't hurt. If I were in your shoes I would be in both. I was a sad person getting out of bed before this deca. I have heard people say it doesn't help joint pain and I question if they know what joint pain is. Joint pain will make you one miserable being. I hope you get to your goal brother. I have watched my brother handed a year and a half death sentence and his twin girls were born the same month. They are 9 now! My brother still lives! Stay in touch with us. I believe hgh and deca/test would do you wonders.

Im sorry i just put in search of prices and saw no price talk replies... but when i was reading posts about high i saw people saying prices...i thought you couldn't talk about black market places sorry.. i didn't think prices about legal ways is not allowed...

Thank you..I have nueraphy from the cisplatin chemo.. so the hands going numb stuff with high and black market stuff i might not notice my hands and feet go numb a lot... joint pain in my knees and ankles by bedtime was bad till my neck went out and they put me on the pain meds again.. for 5 years i was gritting it..last month it was my left hip i couldn't put pants or sock on... today its left shoulder.. being a ski bum and hockey player ..that was separated a few times in my younger days..I am so beat up for first 50 years of my life... the children saved me 10 years ago from myself... But now its hard to tell whats wrong and why.. Id from old age and a life of injuries.. or the chemo radiation damage... Its a shame what doctors can't do... They are so scared to even talk about things.. If i wasn't declared terminal then i couldn't have gotten the trials and massive amounts of treatment i needed..They would have had to follow protocol..And i would have got whats called a quality of life type treatment... I was what good is quality of life if i don't have any life...If your gonna do something do it right ..hit me with your best shot...Glad you and your brother are their for the girls...I think twins are the coolest thing...My daughter has triplets in her class love hanging out with them and am always fascinated when i meet a twin.. I think because I'm jealous.. I can imagine how much trouble i could have got into if their were two of me... Thank you... I share on the cancer forums that helped me still.. and on the abuse forums that help me and children.. I look forward to learning and sharing here....

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, Vic!

thank you .. i spent the day reading about tb500...like i said i am a former hockey player ski bum surfer... now i have to become a rocket scientist to save myself so i can take care of two small kids....Thank you guys for being here...The doctors and trials got me thru terminal cancer 7 years ago.. but they don't seem to want to even talk about anything anymore except referring you to a surgeon... Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome!

gymffiti is offline Associate Member
    Amazing story Victor.

Just want to say congrats on being a survivor and keep up the good Dad work!

Thank you... on the mysterious illuminati hunt for the holy grail pharma HGH at the most affordable price i can...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum vic.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Back again.. Im 62 now.. and getting worse my knees are bad from years of skiing moguls and you can read my post ay beginning to see I am just living to take care of two kids by myself at almost 63.. I just sold some land so I got some money....I did the testosterone and I get it freer on my medical a couple years when I wrote here and I believed it helped.. I tried some deca I got from friend black market stuff...for about 8 months of testosterone and a couple months on an off of deca..I had to move and other issues and stopped and had changed doctors and other doctor was threatening me for taking the stuff except the testosterone...Butg I am in bad shape now... can't sleep stress .. knee pain arthritis the give me cortizi=one shoots every 3 months that help a little.. like in my first post..all the radiation and chemo went thru 8 years ago,, besides being a former hocky player and ski instructor .. I beat myself real bad...but im 63 and got na 7 year old daughter and 12 year and has minor issues but in the last two years he's gotten to almost normal from abuse we suffered from crazy Costa Rican mother... son I have to live for...they pulled my Ativan I used for sleep a year ago and it has been hell without it and I am used to the nuerapohy pain from cancer treatment in feet but knees in last 6 months are getting bad the left one real bad...I can start letting them carve me up.. like I said 2 years ago they tried to give me a 5 level posterior laminectomy in my neck... with no info I long it would take me to recover and follow up operations and were just set to start carving me up... Ive sold some land so ive got to give it one more chance ....the HGH and testosterone and the black market deca for joints if thats still recommended .. when I left two years ago I found the Florida clinic for zamacton for 4200 for 3 months I want to set aside at least Money for 6 months.... I just started reading again about Turkey.. I don't want to screw around...trying to save a 1000 or 2000 and have any doubt....I want Pharma HGH that im positive of and like I said I set the Florida clinic blood work and I qualified. ..two years ago... but just went with the prescription testosterone and black market deca... I was only doing like .4 cc test once a week and I forget how much deca I mixed in .. but after doing the deca for a few weeks I stooped and then tried again maybe a month later for a couple weeks and don't remember recalling noticing anything...and I had to move and other issues and just stopped .. but I gotta give it one more try.. to try and stay mobile for at least 5 more years till my son is 18 and my daughter will be 13 but then legally that can live and not become wards of state...if they have to start carving me up and im mobile ... So I got ma little money and doctors are worthless I am lucky to get 5 minutes every 6 weeks and they won't even discuss anything.. except referring me to physical therapists or surgeon......I don't have good insurance and can't get stem cells or any cutting edge stuff I don't think.....So I gotta give this a 6 month serious change to see if feel any improvement in quality of life.... So I am back in search of Pharma HGH... Thank you everyone..

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Son of a motherless dude, you've been through a bit, glad you're still kicking and screaming, welcome

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Welcome back. Keep kicking ass

Thread Information