Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Diego9595

Thread: New member, 21 Years old male.

Diego9595 is offline New Member

New member, 21 Years old male.

Hello everyone, i'm new here and have been lifting for 2-3 yeas. I'm 21 years old and i really want to try steroids and push myself to next level.

I'm here to get advice and help, it's probably very dangerous to go on with steroids without knowing how to use is.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego9595 View Post
    Hello everyone, i'm new here and have been lifting for 2-3 yeas. I'm 21 years old and i really want to try steroids and push myself to next level.

I'm here to get advice and help, it's probably very dangerous to go on with steroids without knowing how to use is.
    Most here will tell you to hold off till 25 bro. If you do or dont listen to them is of course your decision but please hang out hete with us. This place is good for all info of training and diet and technique. Dont let anyone offend you. Chill with us! Lot of entertainment too. Welcome to the forum!
    Diego9595 likes this.

Thanks Obspowerstroke, i will be very thankful for every advice i get. Can you please tell me the reason to wait till i get 25 ? Will i harm myself if i use before 25? Thanks.

Obs
    Thanks Obspowerstroke, i will be very thankful for every advice i get. Can you please tell me the reason to wait till i get 25 ? Will i harm myself if i use before 25? Thanks.
    Yes you will. I did it. Its a matter of how much damage. Your sexual function, testes, penis, and potential will take a hit. The thing that bothered me the most was I know now I bruised my potential. My nuts didnt fall off or anything but its still a loss. My natural development was interferred with at 21 or 22 and my body didnt get the last few years of natural development. If you tune your diet just right and add supplements like bcaas you will have a much higher potential than if you do what i did. If you do or dont choose to this is your one stop info shop. Lots of beasts here, some friendly and some not. Dont let people discourage you. We need new blood and you want to better yourself! Thats a good alpha trait. This site can and will make you better on every level if you use it right. I hope i can help in some way.
    Diego9595 likes this.

Thank you for sharing with your experience, very nice of you to show the right patch to beginners. I will focus more on my diet and use supplements.
    Obs and songdog like this.

Obs
    Thank you for sharing with your experience, very nice of you to show the right patch to beginners. I will focus more on my diet and use supplements.
    Thats cool man you will get a lot further that way. No reason you cant study up on steroids . It takes a lot of study to understand them. If you start reading now here and there, three years or a little more down the road you will be able to ease in without issue knowing you are doing it just right and you will be an absolute animal. Thanks btw
    Last edited by Obs; 12-04-2016 at 05:52 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome and glad to see you will be waiting to cycle.Read our stickys and educate yourself and hit our diet section.They can help put you to the next level.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Welcome aboard.

Thread Information