Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: New be looking for advice

MarkVroon is offline New Member

New be looking for advice

Hi folks,

I am a Dutch, 52 year old, 210-220 lbs expat living in Cancún, Mexico. Been going to the gym since the dark ages, also left it for many years pursuing waves in Indonesia, doing long distance running etc....this year, I decided to become a vegan bodybuilder and see where that would lead me....end August a same age trainer in the gym advised me to take some sustanon to help the age related low test levels, so I did....I started of with a very conservative 250ml i je ted in the thigh and wow, if it ain't hurt, it doesn't work received a new meaning....after 2 weeks and wising myself up on this site, I upped it to 2x a week in the butt....still hurt, but endurable....typically Mexican, 2 weeks ago the provider ran totally out of it, so switched to Primoteston for the last 4 weeks, cheaper and less painfull as well and I don't think anything that screws up the system. So far I am extremely pleased with the effects, I converted 5kg of lard into muscle so far and a month to go and look great.....however, shrunk nuts and since a couple of days, erectile issues and sensitive nipples, indicating my estrogene levels are up....been looking around for AI and found very expensive Arimidex and much cheaper Proviron ....with only 3/4 weeks to go, should I, or just sit it out and do the Nolvadex PCT.....haven't found Clomid yet....please advice....as the experienced folks will have read between the lines, this first cycle was a bit unplanned and sort of happened generically....I am intrigued with the matter now and have BIG plans! Wishing ya'll a grunting day!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    MarkVroon likes this.

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum!

this will get you started!
    EDUCATIONAL THREADS

take care

MarkVroon is offline New Member
    Thank you!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum, MarkV. You need to get your estrogen down or those sore nipples could turn into gyno. Arimidex is the best anti estrogen between the two you mentioned. Good luck bro!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information