Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Strongblood

Thread: New member

HPM3TAL is offline New Member

Hey guys. I'm glad to be here and learn. I started training seriously at the age of 17 until the age of 24. When I turned 24 my band got signed and I started touring off and on for the next several years. During that time my nutrition and training suffered. I pretty much quit training for 6 years, while I followed my musical endeavours. At the age of 30 I returned to my passion of bodybuilding. I have been consistent for the past 2 years and have made great gains during this time.

Now, at the age of 32, I have started my first test e cycle. Basic 500mg a week for 12 weeks is my plan. I pinned for the first time today. I have some old school p-plex and superdrol that I might kick start the first few weeks with. I also have anastrozole, hcg , nolva, and clomid. I have taken a few oral cycles back in the day with epistane and phera. But, this is my first injectable cycle. Been researching for years before I made this decision, and am excited to see how it goes.

This board and the members have been a great tool for learning, and I thank you for that.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, any Q just ask.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL
    Hey guys. I'm glad to be here and learn. I started training seriously at the age of 17 until the age of 24. When I turned 24 my band got signed and I started touring off and on for the next several years. During that time my nutrition and training suffered. I pretty much quit training for 6 years, while I followed my musical endeavours. At the age of 30 I returned to my passion of bodybuilding. I have been consistent for the past 2 years and have made great gains during this time. Now, at the age of 32, I have started my first test e cycle. Basic 500mg a week for 12 weeks is my plan. I pinned for the first time today. I have some old school p-plex and superdrol that I might kick start the first few weeks with. I also have anastrozole, hcg, nolva, and clomid. I have taken a few oral cycles back in the day with epistane and phera. But, this is my first injectable cycle. Been researching for years before I made this decision, and am excited to see how it goes. This board and the members have been a great tool for learning, and I thank you for that. Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk
    Test E at 500mgs. is a perfect first cycle. I would like to caution you about the Superdrol. That is a very strong oral that should be used with caution. If I were you I would stick to only the Test E for this cycle. See how it effects you, and save the Superdrol for another time. Just my opinion bro. Good luck and enjoy your cycle!
    songdog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Strongblood View Post
    Test E at 500mgs. is a perfect first cycle. I would like to caution you about the Superdrol. That is a very strong oral that should be used with caution. If I were you I would stick to only the Test E for this cycle. See how it effects you, and save the Superdrol for another time. Just my opinion bro. Good luck and enjoy your cycle!
    Yea, your right, I need to feel out the test solo to see how I respond. I did do a few weeks on superdrol years ago and it made me extremely lethargic. I thought the test base would help with that. I will hold off though.

Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Welcome to the forum, any Q just ask.
    Thanks for the welcome, and will do.

GAINZ4DAYZ is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to the forum bro, smart first cycle. Keep it simple with test only, here is some literature to get your wheels turning.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

EDUCATIONAL THREADS

Hope this helps!

Any time you have a question check the search bar, if you can't find it there just ask, take care.

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HPM3TAL View Post
    Yea, your right, I need to feel out the test solo to see how I respond. I did do a few weeks on superdrol years ago and it made me extremely lethargic. I thought the test base would help with that. I will hold off though.

I have a q.

Regarding superdrol, if it makes you lethargic, does that not make it counterproductive to training?

Quote Originally Posted by GAINZ4DAYZ View Post
    Welcome to the forum bro, smart first cycle. Keep it simple with test only, here is some literature to get your wheels turning.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

EDUCATIONAL THREADS

Hope this helps!

Any time you have a question check the search bar, if you can't find it there just ask, take care.
    Thanks man. I have learned a lot by reading through many of those threads already. Appreciate the input.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome!

Seems like you're in the right place. I just want to confirm you are pinning hcg twice a week during cycle, and not during pct. There is a weird rumor going around to use hcg during pct and that is a mistake.

Couchlocked, it just makes it require more motivation to get to the gym. Superdrol gives quite the strength gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I have a q.

Regarding superdrol, if it makes you lethargic, does that not make it counterproductive to training?
    Yes, the extreme lethargy was making it very difficult to get motivated to train. But, once I got in the gym and got going I was fine. I never missed a training day. I did cut my cycle short though because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by DHew View Post
    Welcome!

Seems like you're in the right place. I just want to confirm you are pinning hcg twice a week during cycle, and not during pct. There is a weird rumor going around to use hcg during pct and that is a mistake.

Couchlocked, it just makes it require more motivation to get to the gym. Superdrol gives quite the strength gain.
    Yes, pinning twice per week. Definitely not during pct. I have read through the hcg sticky.

DHew is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Awesome, welcome and enjoy the wealth of knowledge here.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

Welcome to the board.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I have a q.

Get ur butt to the QnA you know better LOL

MCLord is offline New Member
    Welcome my man

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Welcome mate and props for doing your own research

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

Marcus G is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome..

Thread Information