roguebond is offline New Member

Here is my story

My name is Matt. I am 33 years old. I currently weigh 200 lbs and I am 6'4" tall. in 2014 I decided to start anabolic steroids out of panic and fear of what was happening to my body. I had dropped down to 159 lbs and I had weeks long migraines, numb limbs and a constant cramp in my stomach.
    I went to Kaiser for help and my asian doctor told me that all the results are in perfect range and his advice was that I start eating more white rice and load up on junk food. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

I had previously met someone who offered me a chance to try steroids and I decided with hesitation that I would do it. I almost passed out on my first injection which was scary. I am not a big fan of needles, let alone going all the way into my muscle. I have since worked through those fears and have had some success. At the end of my last cycle I reached 218 lbs.

My supplier gets his gear from a lab called "UK Labs" and he says that they are based in China. When I first started, I was pinning once a week with just Sust 300 (1 ML per week) I gained 50+ lbs on this cycle and I felt amazing. My initial blood results yielded a testosterone reading of 1400 ng/dL. I will admit that I have not once used an e blocker or an AI and I feel stupid for this but each time my body has bounced back to being completely normal. I can provide a picture of the gear I have if anyone is curious.

So I have been on a very long cycle and throughout the cycle I would start and stop other various stacks. EQ and Deca are of my favorite things to stack with test (Not together, of course). I would say that I was on this cycle for close to 8 months. I did not have blood tests done this time around, guiltily, and I was starting to feel the efficacy dwindle so I decided to stop.....cold turkey with no PCT or any type of tapering (suggested by my endocrinologist). She and I were expecting the worst, that I might be totally and permanently suppressed. She ordered me blood tests and I decided to go in for the test after quitting steroids cold turkey after being off for 6 weeks. I figured that would be enough time for my production to be totally halted and see what kind of trouble I am in.

It turns out that my body is already back to normal. My hemoglobin is back in perfect range and, believe it or not, my testosterone is 530 ng/dL. She did not test my LH or FSH but her reasoning was that if my testosterone levels were back to normal then there is no concern for LH and FSH. To a degree, she is correct but I would have liked to see those results as well to get a perfect picture of what my body is doing. But I am satisfied that I am producing and that my levels are right next to where they were before I started steroids.

I am open to all feedback. I'm sure I will get some positive and negative. I did what I did because I could feel my body shutting down and I was literally dying. Steroids saved my life. BTW, I ordered a COMPLETE blood panel while on steroids to see how they were affecting my body this last go around and I was in perfect range for every single test except for hemoglobin. I can also post these results upon request. At the time of test I was on 900 mg of test per week and 750 mg a week of deca durabolin .

I may have left some things out. I try to answer any possible questions in this post but feel free to ask me anything and I will give you an honest answer.

P.S. I have Degenerative Disc Disease and L4 & L5 herniation with my sciatic nerve being pinched. I have found that while on steroids and working out, I feel less pain and aggravation.

And do you think it is odd that I was able to be on steroids for that long and be fully recovered in just 6 weeks???
    Last edited by roguebond; 01-12-2017 at 09:51 AM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome glad you joined!

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    In generall i think your solution is OMG. Steroids are medicin and may help diseases, but there is a reason why medschool is 6 years.
    When your bloods were ok, i too would say the same as your doc. Eat more. Rice is ok, but veggies and animal protein, not junk. Or powders if you are having a hard time eating.

At least you should try this approach and if it wont work, then go to doc.

In here we only suggest steroids for advanced lifters who already knows most aspects about bulding muscles, trained hard for several years and reached a plateu.

If you havent eaten rice and chickenbreast 6 times a day or equivalent for at least six years with 110% training, most of us will give ya thumbs down when it comes to juicing.

And selfmedicating an unknown disease with black market roidS is as Nach often says, HILAROUS
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 01-12-2017 at 11:24 AM.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Silabolin View Post
    In generall i think your solution is OMG. Steroids are medicin and may help diseases, but there is a reason why medschool is 6 years.
    When your bloods were ok, i too would say the same as your doc. Eat more. Rice is ok, but veggies and animal protein, not junk. Or powders if you are having a hard time eating.

At least you should try this approach and if it wont work, then go to doc.

In here we only suggest steroids for advanced lifters who already knows most aspects about bulding muscles, trained hard for several years and reached a plateu.

If you havent eaten rice and chickenbreast 6 times a day or equivalent for at least six years with 110% training, most of us will give ya thumbs down when it comes to juicing.
    I really appreciate the honesty, man. I was eating so much food at the time but the problem is that if I don't actively build muscle then my metabolism eats me alive, literally. When I work out regularly while off cycle, my muscle tends to just disappear as quickly as I can build it. No matter my caloric intake or proper mass-building exercise program. So, when my body was introduced to AS, it brought me to a state of normalcy. I followed my suppliers instructions of only 12 weeks on and then stop. He said at 300mg that I would not need a PCT. He was right...at least in my case. I have cycled on and off appropriately since I began in 2014 but this last cycle I stretched out for way too long.

Question: Is it typical that one could recover natural test levels after being off for 6 weeks. Mind you, I was on sust so it stayed in my system for a while after last pin. I have a theory that my receptor was no longer responding to exogenous Test due to inhibiting receptor from too much use. So my body realized it was out of test and signaled the pituitary to activate. So even though I was injecting, I was not getting it and my body took over. Is this a possibility?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    I'd suggest more bloodwork in 6 weeks and see what is going on then. It may be that your test levels are where they are because of the length of cycle you were on and the dosage. They may still be dropping rather than returning to 'normal'.

Get full bloodwork when you do.

yesidont is offline Associate Member
    welcome

10 4

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    I'd suggest more bloodwork in 6 weeks and see what is going on then. It may be that your test levels are where they are because of the length of cycle you were on and the dosage. They may still be dropping rather than returning to 'normal'.

Get full bloodwork when you do.
    I will consider that as a possibility even though I think it's unlikely. I didn't know steroids stayed in your system according to the amount and duration of use. I thought that it was based on the esters and from what I understand about sust is that it fully leaves your system within 2-3 weeks. I would enjoy reading something that demonstrates this so I can further my understanding of how all this works. Regardless, I am taking your advice and doing another full panel in 6 weeks. I also just find it to be too much of a coincidence that my current tested levels fall right near the same as my off cycle levels.
    And being that I have had numerous successful cycles and fully recovered each time (we'll find out if that holds true in 6 weeks) I am going to continue cycling on and off in order to manage my degenerative disc disease related pain. It's so bad that I often think of killing myself but I have a wife and a son who need me so I would much rather risk the negatives of steroid use than be rendered useless in my daily life because of pain. This shit REALLY helps me alleviate a TON of pain and allows me to live a "normal" (ish) life.

So any helpful advice from experienced gents like yourselves will really help aid me in my quality of life.

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO POSTS ANYTHING IN RESPONSE TO MY DILEMMA.

Another piece of the puzzle that makes me think I am already recovered is because I felt like complete ass and could not get an erection starting from about the 2nd to 3rd week off up until my 4th to 5th week off. Now I am able to get erect and have intercourse again. Could have been placebo but I doubt it because I love pussy. i couldn't fool myself if I tried.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebond View Post
    My name is Matt. I am 33 years old. I currently weigh 200 lbs and I am 6'4" tall. in 2014 I decided to start anabolic steroids out of panic and fear of what was happening to my body. I had dropped down to 159 lbs and I had weeks long migraines, numb limbs and a constant cramp in my stomach.
    I went to Kaiser for help and my asian doctor told me that all the results are in perfect range and his advice was that I start eating more white rice and load up on junk food. WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!!!

I had previously met someone who offered me a chance to try steroids and I decided with hesitation that I would do it. I almost passed out on my first injection which was scary. I am not a big fan of needles, let alone going all the way into my muscle. I have since worked through those fears and have had some success. At the end of my last cycle I reached 218 lbs.

My supplier gets his gear from a lab called "UK Labs" and he says that they are based in China. When I first started, I was pinning once a week with just Sust 300 (1 ML per week) I gained 50+ lbs on this cycle and I felt amazing. My initial blood results yielded a testosterone reading of 1400 ng/dL. I will admit that I have not once used an e blocker or an AI and I feel stupid for this but each time my body has bounced back to being completely normal. I can provide a picture of the gear I have if anyone is curious.

So I have been on a very long cycle and throughout the cycle I would start and stop other various stacks. EQ and Deca are of my favorite things to stack with test (Not together, of course). I would say that I was on this cycle for close to 8 months. I did not have blood tests done this time around, guiltily, and I was starting to feel the efficacy dwindle so I decided to stop.....cold turkey with no PCT or any type of tapering (suggested by my endocrinologist). She and I were expecting the worst, that I might be totally and permanently suppressed. She ordered me blood tests and I decided to go in for the test after quitting steroids cold turkey after being off for 6 weeks. I figured that would be enough time for my production to be totally halted and see what kind of trouble I am in.

It turns out that my body is already back to normal. My hemoglobin is back in perfect range and, believe it or not, my testosterone is 530 ng/dL. She did not test my LH or FSH but her reasoning was that if my testosterone levels were back to normal then there is no concern for LH and FSH. To a degree, she is correct but I would have liked to see those results as well to get a perfect picture of what my body is doing. But I am satisfied that I am producing and that my levels are right next to where they were before I started steroids.

I am open to all feedback. I'm sure I will get some positive and negative. I did what I did because I could feel my body shutting down and I was literally dying. Steroids saved my life. BTW, I ordered a COMPLETE blood panel while on steroids to see how they were affecting my body this last go around and I was in perfect range for every single test except for hemoglobin. I can also post these results upon request. At the time of test I was on 900 mg of test per week and 750 mg a week of deca durabolin .

I may have left some things out. I try to answer any possible questions in this post but feel free to ask me anything and I will give you an honest answer.

P.S. I have Degenerative Disc Disease and L4 & L5 herniation with my sciatic nerve being pinched. I have found that while on steroids and working out, I feel less pain and aggravation.

And do you think it is odd that I was able to be on steroids for that long and be fully recovered in just 6 weeks???
    Matt, check out my thread on low back pain management in the injury section.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Thanks

Thank you!!! I'll check it out.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

MTheoryFreak is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    Welcome

WarnerLit is offline New Member

Here is my story

Hi liz, welcome to cms n thanks for sharing your story with us. Look forward to getting to know you more as you post more here x

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    2 yr old post.

Thread Information