02-17-2017, 01:08 AM #1
A nice Canadian starting his first cycle - Hello everyone
First of all I'd like to take this moment and thank you guys for constantly providing information for people like me. I have been reading this forums for quite a few months now.
A little about myself – I am a 28 year old male and I plan to do my first cycle soon. I plan to do a mild Anavar only cycle (oral, I know I may get judged for this) but my fat percentage is too high to add Test or anything that will give me gyno. I had man boobs all my life as teenager and young adult and my chest has finally started coming in shape after lifting weights for 4 years. My main concern is Gyno, I don't wish for it to get worst. I also looked into doin Winstrol Only cycle but much to some of my friends comments and knowledge who have done AAS before, I'm better off doin Anavar only. My main goal is to lose some fat and have good healthy gains. I had lost 85 lbs of weight in 2 years and gained approximately 25 lbs of good gains in the last 4 years. I am at 210 now and when I wear a tshirt, I don't look fat. I have lean and muscular physique that I always wanted.
My stats are:
- 5'8 – Bodyfat 22% approx. It may be a bit lower, last time checked was 4 months ago (I used to be 42% body fat 4 years ago)
- 205 lbs (Down from 265 lbs)
- I lift weights 5x a week (also going to add cardio 3-4x a week for fat loss during my cycle)
- I eat very healthy food, quite concentrated on calorie deficit diet. Will be even more careful on a cycle. I eat very clean and I take my supplements such as BCAAs, Protein Shakes, Casien, Fish Oil, Test Booster, Cottage Cheese, Greek Yogurt and all that fun stuff.
- I do HIIT on treadmill 3-4x a week after my weight lifting sessions.
My cycle looks like this (Not confirmed. Please feel free to critique)
Week 1 - Anavar 40mg/day (20mg Morning 20mg Late Noon)
Week 2-8 - Anavar 80mg/day (40mg Lunch 40mg Late Noon)
Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?)
Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?)
PCT to restore natural testosterone production (which may be suppressed or shut down)
- 4 weeks - Clomid - 25mg/day and Nolvadex - 20mg/day
- Add a good liver aid supplement (Anything you guys may suggest?)
- Add a good natural testosterone booster (Anything you guys may suggest?)
Some of my questions and concerns would be the following (Any help if appreciated)
- I do intermediate fasting where I don't eat solid food for 16 hours and I eat in 8 hours time period. Mind you, in the 16 hours period, I have my egg whites, BCAAa as well as protein shake. I workout within 2 hours of me waking up, drinking egg whites is the breakfast everyday. Would this work well with the cycle I'm doing?
- Should I increase my Fish oil intake for joint pains?
I'd attach some pictures up here for you guys to have an idea where my physique is at this point. The transformation picture (2016) is the latest one is just a bit enhanced and edited and that's where I would like to be, probably even more low body fat one day.
I know some of you guys may completely reject the idea of doing this at this high BF% but I am still going ahead with the cycle and any help, advice and feedback would be appreciated.
Last edited by cookie_raider; 02-17-2017 at 01:17 AM.
02-17-2017, 01:45 AM #2
Welcome, congrats on your progress.
Please repost in the q&a after you read these
My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
Cycles without Testosterone: Why you should avoid them at all costs
***Dieting 101: Carb Cycling***
Dieting 101: Cutting
02-17-2017, 02:37 AM #3
Thank you so much!
I did. Can someone remove this post from the thread?
I have read and understood the following links. Been reading for months.
02-17-2017, 05:42 AM #4
If you read and understood those threads you would not be running an oral only. You would be waiting until you got your body fat down. bIB was just hinting to that in a polite way. Congrats on your progress. Keep it up. Wait on the cycle. Good luck.
02-17-2017, 08:32 AM #5
02-17-2017, 09:43 AM #6
Welcome and no he was saying you are not ready to cycle and that oral cycles are bad test is a base for all cycles but you read this right?
02-17-2017, 10:21 AM #7
02-17-2017, 11:06 AM #8
02-17-2017, 03:12 PM #9
02-17-2017, 05:06 PM #10
Thank you for the responses guys.
02-19-2017, 04:47 AM #11
Welcome to the forum.
02-20-2017, 12:57 AM #12
02-20-2017, 08:42 AM #13
Welcome to the forum, Cookie!
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)