50kRunner is offline New Member

Better late than never

So I'm forty years old and I just ordered my first cycle of steroids ever. I've been working out for years, mostly running but lifting as well. I've worked with a trainer doing heavy lifting and have worked on my own as well, but I have never been able to make any real gains that last. But after watching bigger stronger faster, I decided to try something different. Hell, if everybody else is doing it, why not.

I've never done any kind of steroid before, so I decided to keep it as simple as possible and go with a pre-mix steroid.
    Pharma Mix No.2 - I plan on going with about 600mg per week. I don't want to go overboard on the first go around.
    Trenbolone Acetate 75 mg/ml
    Drostanolone Propionate 100 mg/ml
    Testosterone Phenylpropionate 75 mg/ml
    Dbol - Just adding a little bit. Probably around 100mg per week. Again, don't want to over do it.
    Anastrozole - 0.5mg per day
    GW1516 aka Endurobol. I ordered it, but haven't decided what to do with it yet. Being a long distance runner, GW1516 sounds very appealing. Not sure if I will try it during cycle or after.

I ordered from 3 different places since I have no idea which ones are reputable and will actually make it here. I also scheduled myself for a blood test tomorrow so I have a baseline. I plan on taking another blood test 4-6 weeks into the cycle.

I am currently 5'-8" and 155 lbs. The scale says I am 17% body fat. At this point if I could add just 5 or 10 pounds of muscle, I would be ecstatic. If I can get the body fat down to 12%, that would be the icing on the cake.

I've gotten shipping confirmation already, so the cycle should start next week. Wish me luck.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum, post you Q in the Q&A for the best help. This section is just for intros.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome and NOT a good 1st cycle.

Agreed. I didn't do enough research initially. I've already scrapped the first plan and will be doing a Test E cycle only.

Nogbad the bad is offline Associate Member
    Welcome bud.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Hello 50k, and welcome to the forum! Good idea to drop the first cycle. Test E only is the best choice! Good luck!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

If only there was a thread right up top of the forum titled something like "Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle". I wouldn't have ordered a bunch of crap I shouldn't use. Oh wait....

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50kRunner View Post
    If only there was a thread right up top of the forum titled something like "Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle". I wouldn't have ordered a bunch of crap I shouldn't use. Oh wait....
    Lol.... You're not the only one. Welcome aboard.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information