Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience

Thread: Whats up guys! this is my story

MRBOJANGLE is offline New Member

Whats up guys! this is my story

I started hitting the gym when I was 12 yrs old with my dad. I was a scrawny kid but by the time I got to High school the older football players were calling me the "swoll" freshman. haha. At age 19 and 20 I started felling a lot of pain in one of my testicles. went to the doc and was told I had something called Varicocele (basically varaicose viens in my nut). The doc recommended surgery and claimed there would be no possible side effects. And so I went on with the surgery. About a year later I started noticing weight gain, lack of energy and low libido. At the time I never contributed it to the surgery as I was in my early twenties and drinking and partying quite a bit. At age 23 a friend of mine that knew about the surgery thought that it might have affected my test levels. I decided to do a cycle of test cyp and within 2 months I had lost 40 lbs and was back to my old self. For the next 5 years I traveled all over the country and world and was not in the same place for more than a few months at a time. I would do a cycle from time to time and always had the same result. But within a few months of being off every cycle I had significant symptoms of low T. It wasnt until I was 28 that I decided to get bloodwork done. My test levels or LH or whatever it is were so low that the doc thought I might have a pituitary adenoma (tumer). I went through all the tests that put me and my family through hell. They all came back clear. Although I began to think so, the doctors still never contributed it to the surgery. So Im 31 now I went to a low T doctor 5 months ago. He told me I would need to be on Testosterone for the rest of my life. After my second appointment I asked what he was injecting me with. It was just cyp 200 at almost $100 a week. So I said screw that I can get the stuff and do it myself for way cheaper. haha. For the last 3 months Ive been working out atleast once if not 2 or 3x a day and on a super clean diet 80% plant based. It sucked at first cause Im a meat, potatoes and beer guy but I feel better than I have in a long time. Unfortunately, I can still tell that my body lacks the testosterone. Ive ordered test E 300 and tren E because Ive really enjoyed the combo in the past. It should be here in 2 weeks. Im now in a position were I can focus on my health and workouts and plan to get in the best shape of my life and keep it up. The main reason Ive joined this forum is to see if there is anyone who has had a similar procedure and their experience with it, and also since my body doesnt naturally produce adequate test levels. how should my cycles look since I will need to be on some test all the time. '

Sorry its a long read but I wanted to give the whole picture. Thanks to anyone who get through it

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    You will find the answers here, welcome and dance for me in worn out shoes. Stay away from tren until you are advanced and if your dog dies don't grieve about it for twenty years.
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

MRBOJANGLE is offline New Member
    Oh Im dancing and I guess ill just go ahead and shoot the dog. haha. Thanks

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Welcome glad you joined us!

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBOJANGLE View Post
    I started hitting the gym when I was 12 yrs old with my dad. I was a scrawny kid but by the time I got to High school the older football players were calling me the "swoll" freshman. haha. At age 19 and 20 I started felling a lot of pain in one of my testicles. went to the doc and was told I had something called Varicocele (basically varaicose viens in my nut). The doc recommended surgery and claimed there would be no possible side effects. And so I went on with the surgery. About a year later I started noticing weight gain, lack of energy and low libido. At the time I never contributed it to the surgery as I was in my early twenties and drinking and partying quite a bit. At age 23 a friend of mine that knew about the surgery thought that it might have affected my test levels. I decided to do a cycle of test cyp and within 2 months I had lost 40 lbs and was back to my old self. For the next 5 years I traveled all over the country and world and was not in the same place for more than a few months at a time. I would do a cycle from time to time and always had the same result. But within a few months of being off every cycle I had significant symptoms of low T. It wasnt until I was 28 that I decided to get bloodwork done. My test levels or LH or whatever it is were so low that the doc thought I might have a pituitary adenoma (tumer). I went through all the tests that put me and my family through hell. They all came back clear. Although I began to think so, the doctors still never contributed it to the surgery. So Im 31 now I went to a low T doctor 5 months ago. He told me I would need to be on Testosterone for the rest of my life. After my second appointment I asked what he was injecting me with. It was just cyp 200 at almost $100 a week. So I said screw that I can get the stuff and do it myself for way cheaper. haha. For the last 3 months Ive been working out atleast once if not 2 or 3x a day and on a super clean diet 80% plant based. It sucked at first cause Im a meat, potatoes and beer guy but I feel better than I have in a long time. Unfortunately, I can still tell that my body lacks the testosterone. Ive ordered test E 300 and tren E because Ive really enjoyed the combo in the past. It should be here in 2 weeks. Im now in a position were I can focus on my health and workouts and plan to get in the best shape of my life and keep it up. The main reason Ive joined this forum is to see if there is anyone who has had a similar procedure and their experience with it, and also since my body doesnt naturally produce adequate test levels. how should my cycles look since I will need to be on some test all the time. '

Sorry its a long read but I wanted to give the whole picture. Thanks to anyone who get through it
    I think you need to start with blood work first and see about finding another TRT clinic. Some protocols are not terribly expensive per month and with your History of testicular pathology. It might be a good idea to be under the guidance of a physician. Having said all that, there are a number of guys here with similar stories as yours that can help take the guess work out of all of it. Even going through a physician can be frustrating and confusing at times.

I myself have a similar story and while I am fortunate enough that I can get by without TRT. I suffered for a very long time in my early 20's trying to figure out why I always felt so bad. I had some of the same tests and Brain MRI to rule out tumor. Fortunately all they found was an empty shell in there.
    Nogbad the bad likes this.

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

ThisIsMyJamZ is offline New Member
    Welcome! Thanks for sharing your story.

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum! It's good to have you here!

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information