iron.triangle is offline Junior Member

Hello! Young guy suffering from PFS

Hello everybody,

First off I think my profile is messed. I got blocked immediately after registering. The admin said this was a glitch and reinstated me. However, when I still try and message people or view their profile page, it says I don't have permission to view that page. Any suggestions? Admin says she is working on it.

Anyways, Post finasteride syndrome sufferer. Looking to try a HPTA restart using the "POWER PCT" by Mike Scally. I will be speaking with my urologist next week and we will decide on a plan.

What is the best forum/spot to post this question and to get the most knowledgeable responses? I know this is a steroid forum but you guys are very knowledgeable on HPTA restarts.

Cheers,

Mike

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    Bump
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information