MikeAviles4 is offline New Member

New to anabolics, PLEASE ADVISE!!

Hi I'm new to the world of anabolic steroids and am looking for supplement advice. I am 24 years old and am no longer competing in organized sports. I've found it especially hard to gain and retain muscle all my life but especially after college. I am an ectomorph so I can lose weight quickly but have a difficult time gaining muscle. I am looking to steadily gain muscle and definition. I want to bulk up but not become overweight/fatty.
    I have researched various supplements and I am looking at Winstrol and Anadroxyl for my supplements. Anadroxyl looks like it will assist me in bulk and I can take some Winstrol once my Anadroxyl cycle of 4-6 weeks is complete so I can lose the excess weight and gain my definition back. Can someone advise me on which steroid (s) I should start with? Also, any beginners tips would be greatly appreciated. I've been active in sports and lifting from middle school through college and I am just 5'4" and roughly 125 pounds so it is definitely time I start gaining weight! Thanks for your help. I'll wait for guidance.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    your really 125lbs

4irishmen is offline New Member
    Look at the nutritional & exercise stickys. I would highly recommend getting at least a full year of hardcore training under your belt.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

MikeAviles4 is offline New Member
    Yes, 125. I am really short so that's part of the low weight but I am a runner so I have a runners build. I am pretty active so I'm not out of shape. I've just been exercising with a goal of muscular endurance and cardio as opposed to muscle bulk- running, abs, situps, pushups, pullups, etc. Every time I lift weights with the goal of bulking up, I don't see significant gains.
    4irishmen- would you recommend I start weight training before taking anabolics? Is there a type of anabolic that could give me some moderate assistance while I am building a base?

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome....

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Welcome to the forum.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Welcome.

Thread Information