Thread: new kid

darock63 is offline New Member

new kid

hi, i'm not new to the site but new on the boards. figured i'd sign up and see if i can get some info and maybe pass some along. i'm 40yrs old. i've been lifting off and on (mainly off) since i was 17. just got back into it 5 years ago and then only seriously for the last 2-3 years. currently training 6-7 days a week. 240lbs 6'1". don't know bf ratio. hoping 10-12% but i don't know where to get it checked. heard calipers are un-reliable and who has a submersion tank???? any ideas for albany NY?

someday i'll tell you about the reason i got back into training.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR .. .. 6-7 days of training per week, I'd have to sleep 12 hours a day to stay rested.

darock63 is offline New Member
    [QUOTE=trimunex]Welcome to AR .. .. 6-7 days of training per week, I'd have to sleep 12 hours a day to stay rested.

it's not to bad actually....married w/kids. i'm in bed by 10pm every nite and up at 5. i get to train 1-2 groups a day. gonna start double sessions
    to get cardio from 3hrs to 5 a week. contemplating competition but not sure how to go about it. any suggetions? also, i will be starting a run within 1-2 months and will need to know, how do you pass the urinalysis?

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    6-7 days per week doesn't leave any time for proper recovery...but welcome to AR!

Thread Information