Thread: sorry

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member

sorry

well i have been reading on some of the other posts and replies to my post. and i see how bonehead my post was. sorry for not reading and just jumping into this and trying to get info right now. i understand like all things this will take time and effort on my part.

so now i will use this section for what it was ment.

hey guys i am a 30 year old novise lifter looking to get more results than i have seen so far. my little brother is 3 years younger than my and can bench over 400. and that pisses me off. so any info you guys can give would be great.

oh and i am 5'9" 210lbs, dark hair and dark eyes, i like good books italian food and walks on the beach. is that the kinda info you guys wanted here?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well let's start with the basics How long have you been lifting i am assuming months since you stated novice. Ok that's settled.

Do you have a good diet down? Again im gonna go with no.

What does your workout routine look like?

Steroids are no quick fix although most people think they are. If you don't have the right diet and training information you are just gonna end up wasting your time and hard earned money, because any good gains you might get are just gonna turn to shit 2 or 3 months after you finish your cycle. So what is your question? Do you want us to give you a cycle?

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    yeah i work out and no i dont eat right all the time. but i am not looking for the quick fix. lifting is something i love to do, i just dont see the results that i would like. if anyone has good workout coupled with a good first cyclethat would be great. i do know how i should eat and maybe if i were spending earned money(notice i didnt say hard earned cuz i work for the gov.) i would eat better and take my training omre serious.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    I will bump for you, maybe somebody else will have the answer you are looking for.

wrstlr69sdnl is offline Senior Member
    Well Bigkatz I dont know if you are ready to go tot the darkside but there are some good pro-hormone cycles like 1ad ergopharm and 4ad AST you can try

Thread Information