jlb
    jlb is offline New Member

Question Newbie, hello, question

Ive been bodybuilding for almost a decade but have been seriously considering (for the last year) doing a cycle. I am currently trying some legal anabolics (T-BOL precursor) before I go into the serious stuff.

Is there any legal anabolics available I can try before venturing into the more hardcore stuff? Myself I have a great physique and would like to know if I chose to start a cycle which is the best strategy/type to begin with?

thanks.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    First of all, welcome to AR. Secondly, give us more info on your background .. stats, diet, age?

Taejoon is offline Associate Member
    Is there any legal anabolics available I can try before venturing into the more hardcore stuff? Myself I have a great physique and would like to know if I chose to start a cycle which is the best strategy/type to begin with?

thanks.[/QUOTE]

Don't waste your money, anything you can get over the counter is going to give you more side effects than it will anything else. There is a reason that anabolics are illegal, and that reason is, they are real hormones that cause your body to do things that it otherwise would not do on it's own. They are real drugs that yield real results. Enough said... By the way, if you're seriously considering doing a cycle sometime down the road you need to stay on the boards for a good period of time and educate yourself thoroughly before you even think about trying to find a source.

Peace

-Taejoon

Don't waste your money, anything you can get over the counter is going to give you more side effects than it will anything else. There is a reason that anabolics are illegal, and that reason is, they are real hormones that cause your body to do things that it otherwise would not do on it's own. They are real drugs that yield real results. Enough said... By the way, if you're seriously considering doing a cycle sometime down the road you need to stay on the boards for a good period of time and educate yourself thoroughly before you even think about trying to find a source.

Peace

-Taejoon

I did not mean to sound so condecending is my last post, but after reading I realize I did, I apologize. By the way, welcome to AR.

Peace

-Taejoon

jlb
    Quote Originally Posted by Taejoon
    I did not mean to sound so condecending is my last post, but after reading I realize I did, I apologize. By the way, welcome to AR.

Peace

-Taejoon
    thanks for all the advice. I will be reading alot of posts and becoming more involved and educated on this forum.

Joey

jlb
    btw, great quote from Musashi. Ive read Book of 5 Rings, great book on strategy and meditation.

The Book of Five Rings is definitely one of my favorites, Musashi knew what he was talking about when it came to combat. He was able to deal with the thought of his own extinction as a living thing to the point where it empowered him as warrior and soldier.

Peace

-Taejoon

Thread Information