BEREK-HALFHAND is offline New Member

Talking entering into a new phase.....

Greetings To All.....
    This Will Be My First Adventure Into The Anabolic Realm. I Am 35 Yrs Old. I Started Weight Training Around The Tender Age Of 14. Recently I Decided To Try My Hand With Competitive Power Lifting. I Have Competed In Nasa For Approx Three Years. My Competition Weight Is Around 215-220. My Personal Bests Are Around 530 Squat/600 Dead/345 Press (with Single Ply Shirt & Suits). Although I Am Happy With My Strentgh & Mass Results, I Now Want More. I'm Not Too Sure If I Will Be Competing In The Near Future, But After Some Time Of And Serious Supplementation And Training I Will Return And Try My Hand Again. My First Cycle Is Made Up Of Winny(stanazolic) From Denkall Labs Taken Via Injection. I Wanted To Play It A Little On The Safe Side Starting With A Six Week Cycle. My First Injection Was On Oct 1st 2003. Each Injection Is .5ml Every Other Day For Six Weeks. I've Taken Pre Cycle Measurements Which Include All Essentials (ie.. Body Mass Index, Circumference Measurements Etc....)i'll Post Those At A Later Date To Keep Anyone Who Is Interested Up To Date. Please Feel Free To Provide Me With Any Feedback It Will Be Greatly Appreciated. Thanks Berek

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

Thread Information