usa
    usa is offline Banned

New but old guy!

Whats up fellas? 36y old here and very happy to find this place! You guys are great! Keep up the good work and if I can help I will! usa

KeyMastur is offline VET
    sure you will bud.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    I'm down for an order but I only do it over the phone...can I have your number? I promise I'll call?

Yeah...I need a coffee

Aragorn

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board USA. How many peps have you scammed?

usa
    usa is offline Banned

What the!

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike J
    Welcome to the board USA. How many peps have you scammed?
    I will try to be as civil as i can when I say this! Look Bib M 3, Aragorn, and key master I dont know what i did to make you thank I was a sorce or whatever the hell you thank i am! I do have a good one but you can rest asure "big guys" I wont say anouther thang or offer any help when it comes to that! I thought this was what this sight was for was to make damn well sure that no one did get scammed! I have and it sucks! So take this as you may and if you block me again than I guess you just will! You guys should talk to me first and see if im really tring to fuck someone before you acuse me of it! Aragorn if you want my damn number ill damn well give it to you so we can talk in person! Im no scammer nor will I ever be one! So I am sorry if I said something wrong but wont happen again! usa

Quote Originally Posted by usa
    I will try to be as civil as i can when I say this! Look Bib M 3, Aragorn, and key master I dont know what i did to make you thank I was a sorce or whatever the hell you thank i am! I do have a good one but you can rest asure "big guys" I wont say anouther thang or offer any help when it comes to that! I thought this was what this sight was for was to make damn well sure that no one did get scammed! I have and it sucks! So take this as you may and if you block me again than I guess you just will! You guys should talk to me first and see if im really tring to fuck someone before you acuse me of it! Aragorn if you want my damn number ill damn well give it to you so we can talk in person! Im no scammer nor will I ever be one! So I am sorry if I said something wrong but wont happen again! usa

Let's see nobody here knows you and you just come in here offering to hook people up. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ALL ABOUT? Im serious why don't you enlighten us perhaps start another thread explaining your actions.

If you are a source this must be your first time on the internet because you are going about getting business all wrong. Personally i think you are 5.0 i welcome you to prove me wrong.

Peace out

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Hell yeah he's five oh. Cops are so stupid when it comes to trying to bust. I have been seeing this guy's posts and they are all on threads from like a year or two ago. Seems kind of weird especially when they are all asking if prices are okay...

The sad part is that some dump ass is going to get hooked by this muthafucka

Thread Information