Lioneyz is offline New Member

New Guy..For REAL!!!

I am 33 year old male living down here in sunny Fla.! I have been working out off an on forever and seriously for 4 years now. I am definitely new here and I am not sneaking in here incognito as I guess others have or do.
    I am simply here to learn all that I can. My only hardcore supplementation has been PH's thus far. From what I understand this is an entirely differnt ballgame and I respect that 100%.
    Again, I am here to observe and learn...any advice or knowledge offered is GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR...make sure you take a look at those educational threads and that you make friends with that search button. No question is a bad question but if an answer can be found that easily someone will let you know about it

Cheers

Aragorn

Lioneyz is offline New Member
    Thanks, Aragorn. I appreciate the welcome as well as the heads up. I have been around similar boards and I will surely use the 'search' before setting myself up to get flamed!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    It's not necessarily going to get you flamed but it gives an idea about your "online" personality in a sense. Some of us who have been here a while enjoy being helped and helping others and we can surely see whose doing the legwork from others...which in turn makes us want to help more.

Aragorn

Thread Information