Thread: Big Hello

gtxben is offline Junior Member

Smile Big Hello

Hey Everyone,
    Just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself to the board. Consider me a newbie to this board. I've done a fair amount of self educating on AS, but still ALWAYS have questions. A little bit about myself. I'm 28yrs old, 6'5" tall, weigh 240lbs, w/18% bf (right now ). I'm currently in the middle of a cut, coming down from 250lbs to hopefully hit a solid 230 or even 225. The cut ends on the week of Thanks giving and the following Monday will be the running of my first "REAL" AS cycle, provided I get all the gear that I need. I've currently got my dbol and deca .....clomid, nolva on hand. I NEED to get my Test En, but my provider is having difficulties getting it past customs (been seized twice now). Anyways, the stack looks like this:
    40 mgs of D-bol (Wk1-4)
    200 mgs/wk of Deca (Wk1-12) - might bump this to 400 mgs
    400 mgs/wk of Test En (Wk1-12)
    Clomid - PCT
    Nolva on hand if needed

My goal is to one day hit about 275 with approximately 6-10% bf, and then maintain that mass!!!!

Nice to meet you all!

mass junkie is offline banned
    Welcome Aboard bro......looks like you know a good deal about aas already..........AR is the best board around

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Welcome to AR bro...

If you do end up bumping the deca up a bit I would be bumping that test up a bit too.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shredz
    Welcome to AR bro...

If you do end up bumping the deca up a bit I would be bumping that test up a bit too.
    Good call Shredz....I guess I typo'd a bit. I'm going to be running 500mg Test En/wk the way it is. The test I'm suppose to be getting is Testen 250, so 2 -1CC injections a week will give me 500mg/wk. Thanks for waking me up.

I'm very impressed with this board, I have been reading a bunch of the other boards for the last 4 years and recently started becoming an active member on some of the boards. A buddy referred me to this board and wanted me to look around..........seems to be some very knowledgeable and supportive folks out here.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome aboard bro.....Good luck with cycle

Thread Information