captain chet is offline Junior Member

new guy just starting out

so im 20 years old and a skinny kid. ive been slacking on my training and eating junk, but lots of food and i cant gain weight. ive just started with protein and doing harder workouts but im a track athlete who is looking to bulk up for the long jump and sprints. im 6'1'' and 160 lbs so u can imagine how skinny i am. ill put up some of my max's for lifting:

Bench: 145
    Squats: 275

not too impressive

well basicly im just looking for some help on getting a a good base and working from there. i am potentially planning on takin ga cycle of winstrol depot and just working out harder and running. any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    a track athlete looking to bulk up ?? why ?? you won't be able to jump as far. you won't be able to run as fast.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

well key, im looking to gain mostly strength and definition to my legs, which is the part that is most often forgotten when taking steroids . i was hoping to gain maybe 50% more in my legs and 25% more in my upper body, so that my legs are still stronger. any suggestions?

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by captain chet
    well key, im looking to gain mostly strength and definition to my legs, which is the part that is most often forgotten when taking steroids. i was hoping to gain maybe 50% more in my legs and 25% more in my upper body, so that my legs are still stronger. any suggestions?
    When I was into track I liked to run uphills........Your not thinking of taking AAS are you?

well i was planning on taking a cycle of winstrol , i mean if ben johnson can get world records using that stuff it should at least help me to jump over 24 feet in the long jump

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Welcome.

Thread Information