Thread: Hello!

ummcphe8 is offline New Member

Smile Hello!

Hello, thought I'd say a big "wazap" to everyone out there. I would like to say that this is one of the few great sites out there that make the Internet worth something. This site is full of knowledge and lots of people who are happy to help with all the questions people have.

I've been working out for about 4 years now, althought it's been on and off for me. I just recently got back into gym and was thinking about getting started with a cycle. I don't really know a whole lot about the juice yet and my local gym doesn't seem to have any sources.

So, I figured what better place to start than http://www.anabolicreview.com/ ?

Looking forward to being an active helpful member anyway I can.

Peace.

ummcphe8

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Hey bro!!!

bornbad71 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ummcphe8
    Hello, thought I'd say a big "wazap" to everyone out there. I would like to say that this is one of the few great sites out there that make the Internet worth something. This site is full of knowledge and lots of people who are happy to help with all the questions people have.

I've been working out for about 4 years now, althought it's been on and off for me. I just recently got back into gym and was thinking about getting started with a cycle. I don't really know a whole lot about the juice yet and my local gym doesn't seem to have any sources.

So, I figured what better place to start than http://www.anabolicreview.com/ ?

Looking forward to being an active helpful member anyway I can.

Peace.

ummcphe8
    Glad your here bro.....do a lot of reading and research your gear and u will find your answers...good luck and look forward to seeing more post from ya.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Welcome to AR

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome bro

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    welcome bro glad your here

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Welcome, it's nice to hear that we will have yet another person to help answer any questions. The guys here have been great and WILL be great.

Thread Information