Thread: Starting Over

kingquad51 is offline New Member

Starting Over

Let me start over, First i dont see any rules and i did actually look so somebody please show me the way, next i got something in the mail called Testdren-ADP, it is like a smokers patch just with test instead of nicateen, i was wondering if any of you guys think it is worth a damn or should i just throw it away. Any advice would be appriciated.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    what do you plan on using this "smokers patch" for ?? anything other than trying to quit smoking ?? won't work.

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kingquad51
    Let me start over, First i dont see any rules and i did actually look so somebody please show me the way...
    No prob! We are here to help.

Follow the links below, and you will learn the ropes for this site:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=10766

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ad.php?t=53457

Ed Threads...tons of good info:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...splay.php?f=12

As for your other question...Key answered it. Most of the folks around here think those patches good for nothing.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    I tried like a one week supply of that patch and it didn't do crap.....but then again it really wouldn't do anything after only one week of use. Maybe if you stuck a patch on each delt, each quad, each glute and one right smack in the middle of the taint..........you might have a shot of getting "some" test into your body

For real though, that patch is paper thin, square, looks like a bandaid....unless it is loaded with real test that slowly leaks into your body, it won't do anything. I think it is just a big marketing gimmic. The only way I would buy into something like that would be if I seen posts out on all of the bb'ing forums saying that the patch is the bomb!!!

Swellin Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gtxben
    I tried like a one week supply of that patch and it didn't do crap.....but then again it really wouldn't do anything after only one week of use. Maybe if you stuck a patch on each delt, each quad, each glute and one right smack in the middle of the taint..........you might have a shot of getting "some" test into your body...
    This conjured up images of Crusty the Clown trying to quit smoking by using the patch, "I think there's still some room ...on my butt."

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    This conjured up images of Crusty the Clown trying to quit smoking by using the patch, "I think there's still some room ...on my butt."
    LOL, yeah..........I couldn't think of any other way to put it all into perspective!

Thread Information