LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Talking Hello Friends...

Let me first thank god for the internet to find people with common interests. I just started hitting the internet like this finding friends for connections and talking to other users across the world. Dont talk to many people anymore where im from.

I hope to make some good friends on here and share my experiences and gain even more. Of course Im looking for a hook up. Who isnt? I found about half dozen dealers on the net but I have never done buying over the internet. I keep seeing horror stories so Im paranoid to get fake stuff. Its dried up here where Im from and if something hits the streets its so damn expensive. I have seen some great prices on the net. Incredible prices actually and seems like an endless supply but what is fake and are these online dealers for real?

Anyways I could use some help. Im tired of the corner dude ripping me off or just not having nothing floating around at all. I been juicing for years and Im tired of guessing where or when my next cycle is coming or having to save up a half dozen pay checks just for one good cycle from these corner dealers.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

mass junkie is offline banned
    Welcome aboard........

Thanks guys im soaking this board up.

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Welcome to AR!!!!! However I'd watch how you open up, there are a ton of scammers that would probably love to drop you an email. Like I've read many a time by other members of this board.....and by reading the newbie rules, it's good just to keep reading posts and start establishing relationships and soon or later you will get your break, but don't come straight out hinting that you need sources?????

Anyways, enough harping........hope you find what your lookin for here.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep realize that there are 100 X's more guys trying to rip you off online. With a opening post like that you should get 10 guys trying to scam you. Realize this from a guy who's been on the net for a while. Real dealers on line do not contact you. If you get a guy emailing you or PMing you its most likely a scam.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RON
    Yep realize that there are 100 X's more guys trying to rip you off online. With a opening post like that you should get 10 guys trying to scam you. Realize this from a guy who's been on the net for a while. Real dealers on line do not contact you. If you get a guy emailing you or PMing you its most likely a scam.
    RONs right.........look at his ears,he here's everything

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    RONs right.........look at his ears,he here's everything
    LOL... yah those are some big ears

I hear you guys. Im excited there is a community like this out here. I had no idea. Cool I'll keep it on the down low. I hear ya.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard! You can go back and edit your intial post to remove the hint. That way, two weeks from now...a new scammer doesn't come across and light you up.

Thread Information