48ngoin is offline Associate Member

Talking First use questions/timing and Qty.

Have a simple Deca /Dianabol stack for my first use with HCG at final 3 wks. If HCG comes in mixable 5000IU amps, how do you take the recomended 1500-3000 IU? Store rest in amp?
    Also, is Nolvadex at end enough or should Clomid be considered and in what qty.'s.
    Thanks, want to do my homework.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    You might want to post this in the steroid question forum.

Quote Originally Posted by 48ngoin
    Have a simple Deca /Dianabol stack for my first use with HCG at final 3 wks. If HCG comes in mixable 5000IU amps, how do you take the recomended 1500-3000 IU? Store rest in amp?
    Also, is Nolvadex at end enough or should Clomid be considered and in what qty.'s.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 48ngoin
    Welcome to AR bro....That's a terrible stack....Keep it simple your first time around....run TEST E 500mg for 10 wks,following clomid therapy 2 wks after last shot........This is only an example of the fact you need to research more bro...hang around and learn first

48ngoin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Welcome to AR bro....That's a terrible stack....Keep it simple your first time around....run TEST E 500mg for 10 wks,following clomid therapy 2 wks after last shot........This is only an example of the fact you need to research more bro...hang around and learn first
    Thanks Da Bull,
    After a couple days of AR research I see what you mean (I've trained many years, but new to A's). If I could bother you with a few more questions:
    1)Some sites say Nova is all you need during and post cycle (20mg starting, 50 mg if more needed) and that Clomid is more dangerous?

2)Since equipment measures in ml's and most stacks give mg.'s, how is the amount confirmed (mg. vs ml. vs cc's)?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    For example test e 250 would mean 250mg in one ml. 1ml = 1cc. So if you were doing 500mg per week then you would split that into two shots, maybe Mon and Thurs and shoot 1CC each shot. Most people here recommend Nolva and Clomid together for PCT if you are running short cycles of 10-16 weeks.

Thread Information