Thread: cycle advice

odizzle is offline New Member

cycle advice

Hey folks, im new here and i need some help make'n a cycle. I got anavar , deca and test eth. If any one could help that would be great.

Give us a little backround about yourself bro. Age, weight, BF, training habits, cycle expirience, etc. Also give us your goal on what your trying to achieve so that we can give you our opinions on what cycle we think is best for you.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Give us a little backround about yourself bro. Age, weight, BF, training habits, cycle expirience, etc. Also give us your goal on what your trying to achieve so that we can give you our opinions on what cycle we think is best for you.
    Hey, thanx for your reply, im 20 yrs old, 5'3, 235 lbs, body fat ?(not fat), I've been training 5 years and have done three cycles. My goal is to get realy huge and strong just for my self, im not a body builder, im a student at a trade school.
    Last edited by odizzle; 11-24-2003 at 07:09 PM.

20 yrs old and three cycles??! Wow. Most guys here at AR, including myself, usually don't recommend cycling until they reach their early twenties. What were your previous cycles, how long, and what were your results? I'm a little curious to know if you see your doc annually?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    To Young!!

well my first cycle was just d-bol 5mg a day, i really didnt know that much at that time, did that for 6 weeks,i dont know how much wieght i gained. 2nd cycle deca and d-bol, 300mg a/week, 10mg a/day for 8 weeks and i really grew with that 20 lbs. 3rd was tren75, 75 a/day, test prop 100mg every other day and deca 300mg a/week. i was on the 4th week and 13lbs heavier but i had to stop because i was get'n really angry. with every cycle i took clomid and all the anti estrogens at the end.

Thread Information