Thread: hey

Black Rain is offline New Member

hey

[COLOR=Black]

Hi i am new to the forum. I am 24 years old been training hard since i was seventeen. I weigh 220lbs, and have competed in a few powerlifting competitions but have always lifted clean. I fucked my back up a couple of years back dead lifting but have managed to continue with body building.

Best squat 170 kilos, best bench press 110kilos, best deadlifted 182.5 kilos.

Started my first cycle of dianabol on monday any advice any one can give me would be great.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR bro. Is that the only gear youre doing? IMO bro if your a competitor or going to continue using then I would read up more on your cycles if Dbol is all your doing. Have a PCT planned out? Thats going to be the first thing the members are going to hit you up with. Try posting this question in the Steroid Question forum.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 11-21-2003 at 08:12 PM.

RageControl is offline Senior Member
    Welcome!
    I feel for ya bro i too injured my back deadlifitng all it takes is one screwd up lift.
    :spudnikoo

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR .. are you running anything with the Dbol ?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Welcome to AR bro. Is that the only gear youre doing? IMO bro if your a competitor or going to continue using then I would read up more on your cycles if Dbol is all your doing. Have a PCT planned out? Thats going to be the first thing the members are going to hit you up with. Try posting this question in the Steroid Question forum.
    Yep it is. I am taking creatine, a dymatize protein called elite, just vitamins e.g. zma. My cycle is planned out now i have had a chat with a mate who is taking deca and stuff, he advised me on how much to take and for how long. Not planning on competiting in powerlifting again till middle next year maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by RageControl
    Welcome!
    I feel for ya bro i too injured my back deadlifitng all it takes is one screwd up lift.
    :spudnikoo
    Tell me about it only had 160 kilos on the bar, my best was around 180-5 kilos. Just had poor form or what ever it pulled me forward and me back went. Took a year to get back training properly, saw physio's, oesteopaths the lot. But i am back training now, and i stay clear of deadlifting. My back is alright.

So what steriods do you take and have you been a user for long?

Quote Originally Posted by trimunex
    Welcome to AR .. are you running anything with the Dbol?
    ZMA, Creatine, a decent protein. Is my first cycle on dbol is going all right i have made good gains on the bench, and overall my poundages are rising.

So what is your training back ground mate?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to the board. You might want to add something to that dbol .

Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Welcome to the board. You might want to add something to that dbol.
    Next cycle definetly, but at the minute i am making good gains. My poundages are all going up so i am happy and i am training hard. Cheers for the info.

I am going to take dbol again next cycle what would you recommend running with it?

Thread Information