j_dawg34 is offline Junior Member

Hi, I am new to AR!

My name is jay i live in TN right outside of Nashville. i have never done any AS but will be receiving some deca in about 2 weeks. I have one question so far is it ok to stack deca with a non-AS substance such as creatine or NO2. Just to give you guys the heads up on my stats/I'm 6ft 140lbs/and this is my last resort i have tried everything to get bigger i eat right! constantly. I have a designer whey bar now. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you guys for welcoming a bro.

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Welcome to AR. How old are you bro?

Quote Originally Posted by LORDBLiTZ
    Welcome to AR. How old are you bro?
    IM 20.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah I'd like to get your age too. Give us a diet youre on and some training you are doing. At that height you are thin. Creatine is good for blowing up. I wonder how much are you taking... Of course you should take creatine and other supplements along with your gear. Just cuz youre on gear doesnt mean thats all you need. Remember muscle dont come in a bottle. Now let get your stats. age, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Yah I'd like to get your age too. Give us a diet youre on and some training you are doing. At that height you are thin. Creatine is good for blowing up. I wonder how much are you taking... Of course you should take creatine and other supplements along with your gear. Just cuz youre on gear doesnt mean thats all you need. Remember muscle dont come in a bottle. Now let get your stats. age, etc...
    DIET VARIES DO GET AT LEAT 1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN /LBS, TAKING FULL SERVING OF CELLTECH(IN LOADING STAGE NOW) MAN THAT SHIT IS HARD TO GET DOWN. I'D SAY I EAT AT LEAST 6 TIMES A DAY IF NOT MORE INCLUDING SNACKS AND PROTEIN BARS AND SHAKES. MAN IM TELLING YOU I HAVE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. MY WORKOUT IS ABOUT 4 DAYS ONE WEEK ON ALL MUSCLE GROUPS/AND 5 THE NEXT ON ALL MUSCLE GROUPS/ I HAVE SUPRISINGLY MUSCULAR LEGS THOUGH SO I EMPHASIZE ON CHEST AND ARMS. NO CARDIO BESIDES B-BALL FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF EVERY WEEK.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    DIET VARIES DO GET AT LEAT 1.5 GRAMS OF PROTEIN /LBS, TAKING FULL SERVING OF CELLTECH(IN LOADING STAGE NOW) MAN THAT SHIT IS HARD TO GET DOWN. I'D SAY I EAT AT LEAST 6 TIMES A DAY IF NOT MORE INCLUDING SNACKS AND PROTEIN BARS AND SHAKES. MAN IM TELLING YOU I HAVE TRIED ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING. MY WORKOUT IS ABOUT 4 DAYS ONE WEEK ON ALL MUSCLE GROUPS/AND 5 THE NEXT ON ALL MUSCLE GROUPS/ I HAVE SUPRISINGLY MUSCULAR LEGS THOUGH SO I EMPHASIZE ON CHEST AND ARMS. NO CARDIO BESIDES B-BALL FOR ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF EVERY WEEK.

How is your training. Your training has something to do with it too. I suggest doing low reps 4-6 or 6-8 nothing over. One body part a day. Chest one day with bi's or tri's. Back with bi's or tri's up to you. Shoulders one day. Legs one day. Sometimes I train just chest one day back one day and both bi's n tri's on one day together leave them alone on chest and back days. Dont do high reps and dont circuit train all muscles in one day. Power lift but with precise movements. Seems maybe its not your protien intake but your carb intake. Start eating pasta all day. Make a spaghetti with meat sauce big pot of it...eat it all day every day. Find other high carb dishes. Use lamb meat if you want for health. Creatine does wonders if you experiment and find the right dosage. Usually 5 grams a day. Use Twinlab "Creatine Fuel Stack" it has

Creatine Monohydrate 5000mg
    L-Glutamine 2000mg
    Taurine 200mg

for each stage of transport. Works great. Take about 5 capsules right after your work out. Take some DHEA also. Take one a day along with any multi-V. Pound the carbs eat the pasta. Take all your suppliments right after your workout along with a nice protien shake with simple carbs to act as a transport and raise your insulin levels after training. Then sleep. Sleep a lot and recover. Take an aspirin daily to reduce inflamation and help recovery also. I usually take that along with my creatine after workouts too.

Use gear as a last resort. Train and experiment with your diet and training and perfect that first before you hit the sauce bro. If you dont have your training and diet down to a perfection the sauce wont do you any more good than what is happening now. Seriously. Its not an easy way out. Seems that way but its not. If you cant bulk up naturally or cut up naturally with out sauce its just not the answer for you.

I can cut up or bulk up with out sauce easily. If i couldnt then I would be wasting my time with sauce and playing guessing games with that too.

Of course its all IMO...

Good looking out bro but my PT already has me on that program.
    He says he's never seen it.In 15 years of BB 6 of wich are PT'ing. Although I am fairly cut. I just need mass. My whole family is skinny and I will not lose hope. My goal is 165-170 after my cycle and hopefully then I can look like a rock.

Quote Originally Posted by j_dawg34
    Good looking out bro but my PT already has me on that program.
    He says he's never seen it.In 15 years of BB 6 of wich are PT'ing. Although I am fairly cut. I just need mass. My whole family is skinny and I will not lose hope. My goal is 165-170 after my cycle and hopefully then I can look like a rock.
    You have a PT? Is this your source for gear? Dont give to much details just yes n no. Hope he/she knows what they are doing with you. Bro if youre going to hit the sauce then atleast do it right. I'd say no but you got deca coming and youre going to do it anyways. Youre young and still in a growing stage. Least study this board and find out how to do it right. Stack it with something cycle it right. Plan out your PCT (post cycle therapy ) find out how to inject etc... Go to "steroid questions" forum and ask there. First read the informational links and the "before you ask" links so the mod, vets, and members dont flame on you for being stupid. Do your research bro dont make mistakes that will cost you. If so pm a mod or a vet. Get them involved.

Also Pasta and bread and all sorts of carbs are my best friends come everywhere with me LOL! but we'll see about my cycle and im sure ill have more questions. Hope your there to help.

No Not My Source. Doesn't Know Im Doing It Yet, And I Have Researched For About 6 Months. Thank You Though.

roidragen05 is offline New Member
    hey luvmyroids you sure seem like your experinced.... how long have you been a researcher ...and user of steroids ... i have been for 3 years now... 20 is a kinda young age just make sure your doing all the right steps and all the right research j dawg

Thread Information