Thread: Hey everyone

thirdaxis is offline New Member

Hey everyone

Just wanted to do a quick hey to let everyone know I joined the board today...

I'm here mainly to hopefully get some good advice on all aspects of my workout routine/supplements, etc. to make the most of my workout goals.

Thanks for having such a wonderful board... have read a lot of the posts here. Also, a lot of you folks seem HUGE Hopefully I'll be able to be in those ranks in a few years!

Later!

3rd

krafty1 is offline New Member
    Welcome to "The Board"

You chose the right place to soak up the knowledge.

See you around..

Black Rain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdaxis
    Just wanted to do a quick hey to let everyone know I joined the board today...

I'm here mainly to hopefully get some good advice on all aspects of my workout routine/supplements, etc. to make the most of my workout goals.

Thanks for having such a wonderful board... have read a lot of the posts here. Also, a lot of you folks seem HUGE Hopefully I'll be able to be in those ranks in a few years!

Later!

3rd
    Welcome to AR!

So what are your training goals?
    Train hard and in time the gains will come

thirdaxis is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Rain
    Welcome to AR!

So what are your training goals?
    Train hard and in time the gains will come
    My goal is strength and mass. I want to get to 180+ (the plus determination dependant on how long it takes me to get there... lol).

I may need to train more days per week, but i'm currently on a 3 day/week split and mass gain diet. Being such a hardgainer, the progress is slow, but hopefully I'll be able to push up the weight soon so I can get to cutting

I started back in June at 155. Currently at 167.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to the board brother...

Black Rain is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thirdaxis
    My goal is strength and mass. I want to get to 180+ (the plus determination dependant on how long it takes me to get there... lol).

I may need to train more days per week, but i'm currently on a 3 day/week split and mass gain diet. Being such a hardgainer, the progress is slow, but hopefully I'll be able to push up the weight soon so I can get to cutting

I started back in June at 155. Currently at 167.
    If your a hard gainer you can make good gains on three work outs a week
    that is all i train. I do a basic split routine and i have made good gains, i am restricted because of family, work, etc but i still put three work outs in a week.

But keep your calorie intake high, make sure you eat four to six meals a day and all i can say is be patient. A good training partner is also a must he will push you harder and competition will increase your strengh which will help you eventually gain size.

A good quality protein is also a must mate.

Thread Information