jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Unhappy Need help please anyone!!!

I am starting my first cycle and Ib have bought and chosen to run eq 200mg 10ml and Ilium winstrol 20ml

I am taking 1cc of winstrol 3 times a week and plan to take eq t1cc twice a week.

As I am goint to the beach on Feb 1st and that it was I want to look lean for as well as some mass gains if possibel . I only have 5-6 weeks to run EQ and 7 weeks to run winstrol as i started winstrol a week ago and eq I get delivery of today.

My question is when can I expect to see gains?
    Is amount of mg ok?
    Is cycle length going to prohibit any real results?
    Is gear Legit?

Eq has blodenone on it and pictire of bulldog 200mg 10ml
    Winstol is brown bottle grey lid green label with Ilium written on it

Please help this firsat tinme

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    I don't know your stats, however, a testosterone ester should be the base of any cycle IMO. Also the half life for Winstrol is 8 to 12 hours, so it is not in your system enough administering it 3 times a week, and IMO should be administered every day. The EQ dosage is also a little low. I personally would not run winny longer than six weeks. Diet shall be the most important factor for making gains while on.

jason3500 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio
    I don't know your stats, however, a testosterone ester should be the base of any cycle IMO. Also the half life for Winstrol is 8 to 12 hours, so it is not in your system enough administering it 3 times a week, and IMO should be administered every day. The EQ dosage is also a little low. I personally would not run winny longer than six weeks. Diet shall be the most important factor for making gains while on.

My stats are 170 pounds 5.11 and about 11% body fat and this si first cycle, I am already injecting times a week and you say thats not enough as winny has to be injected every day, what do you suggest ?

Scorpio is offline Community Veteran
    I would add a testosteone ester first and foremost, I would also save the winny for the end of the cycle to harden up. I would use the winny between 25mgs-50mgs ed. However this is just my opinion, perhaps you should ask a mod to move this thread to the anabolic section for more opinions.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    welcome to AR bro

Thread Information