sbledino is offline New Member

Hello everyone, I need advice on my 1st cycle,can Anyone give me the correct advice!

Hello everyone, Im new here:
    I just purchased my first cycle of Sus(Oganon 1ml) 10 vials, and 12 Extraboline 100mg vials, how much of each do I need per week? I'm 6'2 215lbs, 13% body fat. This is the first time in 7yrs of training that I decided to take a cycle. Thanks for the help,

ALSO IS THE EXTRABOLIN 2ML NANDROLINE DECANOATE from Genepharm fake? if so can anyone send me a picture of real Genepharm deca and what a fake looks like? Thank you

I DONT WANT TO START UNTILL I FIND OUT IF ITS REAL OR FAKE(THE DECA)
    Last edited by sbledino; 12-13-2003 at 04:09 AM.

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    assuming everything else is in place take sust 500mg/week for 8-10 weeks(youll need 20 vials) and Deca at 300mg per week (newbie will be fine at 2-300, could go to 400), so youll need a bit more of each, get everything you need before you start so you dont run into problems, and that includes clomid

sbledino is offline New Member

tHANKS

hey,

I tried to attach a picture of the Extraboline from genepharm, to see if the **** was legit, and for some reason my picture document wouldn't attach. any suggestions. if this doesnt attach can i email a picture to you.. let me know ..thanks

Thread Information