jason3500 is offline Junior Member

Need help on Cycle adjustment

Have been running winny for 2 weeks and eq for 1 week, have 6 weeks left before I go away on holiday to the beach. I have made a miscalculation as my winny will run out 3-4 weeks before I leave and my eq about 3 weeks before and I wanted it to last right up until I left.

I only have 12 cc left of winny and 8cc left of 200mg EQ, I am hopefully going to purchase more EQ so I can run it for the whole 7 weeks, however should I stop the winny now and start up again for the last 3 weeks at 4 shots per week?

Please help

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I think your best bet would be to stop everything, collect everything you need before the cycle starts, and then start a new one WITH some Test

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    I think your best bet would be to stop everything, collect everything you need before the cycle starts, and then start a new one WITH some Test

Thank you so much for the advice, I really really wanted to look good for this trip and that is why I agreed to take gear as I have not seen my family and friends for 2 years and would hate to give up on that dream now.

Is there any other option as I can buy more gear, more winstrol or EQ just need to know how to cycle it,, I have 7 weeks left, please help !!!

Swellin Guest
    Eq really needs to be run for 12 weeks to get the most from it. Almost everyone agrees that a cycle without test is not a cycle...just a waste.

Diet will do the most for you at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by swellin
    Eq really needs to be run for 12 weeks to get the most from it. Almost everyone agrees that a cycle without test is not a cycle...just a waste.

Diet will do the most for you at this point.
    I know that what you are telling me is accurate and I really appreciate your help but I ma not prepared to let it go at his poinyt and I am merely looking for advice on If I managed tro extend my eq cycle up to a 7 week cycle should I stop thye winstrol now and take it last 3 weeks or just take it and finish it 3 weeks before I leave or should I buy more winny and rn winny for 8 weeks in total as I heard past 6 weeks is not healthy,

Thread Information