Thread: Winstrol 250

MCS
    MCS is offline New Member

Winstrol 250

Hey guys, new here from Canada, I got a guy saying he can get me stuff call winstrol 250, and its the strongest winstrol out there he says, it comes in 10 viles and 250mg in each vile, he says one every 5 days. I have expienced with a little bit of juice, but I have looked on the net and cant find this Winstrol 250, any help and info would be greatly appreciated. And its only going to cost me $75.00 canadian for all 10 viles, that just sounds to good to be true.

Thanks in advance

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    From your post I am unsure if you mean viles or amps but the numbers don't add up. You sure you mean vials and not amps?

MCS
    Sorry, the guys said viles, but its the same little bottle you would get sustonon 250 in. Thats exactly what he said

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

if it sounds to good to be true ..it probably is.......

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Winstrol 250 in an amp? You must mean 50 not 250. I have seen winstrol depot in 50mg amps. That must be what these are. Your friend said to take them every 5 days? Winstrol needs to be taken ED or EOD.

Oh, and welcome to AR. Please do some research on steroids here and make the search button up top useful before you purchase any gear or do any. Be my best advice to ya.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 12-23-2003 at 04:17 AM.

MCS
    I asked again today, and he said 250mg per amp, and every 5 days because its so powerful. Then he said you wont find it anywhere else its underground. So i guess with it being underground you pretty much dont know what your getting

I would imagine that 250mg, assuming 1cc, would be really painfull with a water based(another assumption here) suspension. Tell him you need to know what brand because I have not heard of any winny with that concentration, if it's even pluasible to use such a high concentration. Maybe one of AR's resident chemistry experts could chime in. Billy Bathgate, where are you?

MCS
    Thats another funny thing he said its oil based, thats why its taken every 5 days, and thats why its in 250mg amps. Its from some underground company in Vancouver, Canada

Well that makes more sense as the depot would last longer and therefore reduce the frequency of injections because oil is absorbed at a slower rate than water. I think though you would still want to dose more frequently than every 5 days. Say 1/2 a cc every other day or something. This is how I understand it, but again you want to bump this for somebody like Rickson, Billy, or Pheedno.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Yah thats interesting. I know you can convert winny to oil base but as for 250mg per amp. Must be more than 1cc per amp. I really recommend PM'n the mods they would be more informational and aware of the UG labs and there products. This is beyond me. Who I would PM would be Harvey Balboner ths is the link to him. http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/member.php?u=17247 Basskiller has a winstrol conversion to oil base site http://www.basskilleronline.com/winny_oil.html that Harvey created so Im assuming Harv be the man.

Mods Im not sure if posting these links is acceptable please feel free to edit if I erred.

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR

Smoothguy is offline New Member
    I have never heard of Winstrol in general that is that strong. It is unheard of. I think you should tell this guy to stop bull****ting you.

Thread Information