Venomx99 is offline New Member

New user/need some advise!

Hello all, this is a great site! I've just recently been here and have already found a lot of useful knowledge from all of you. I need some advise and I was hoping to get some from the experts (you guys).

I've never done this before so I want to have as much info as possible. I'm looking to do a cycle of deca , dbol , sustanon , and winstrol (but not limited to just these). I'm still not sure what to do for PCT but I'm not going to start my cycle soon cause I want to be sure I'm doing it right.

So basically I'm looking for some advise as to if this is a good combination or not. If so how should I take them (order,volume, etc..)
    I know this is a lot to ask for but I would really appreciate as much feedback as possible.

I'd like to thank you in advance for responses.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    welcome to AR bro

up in the corner you 'll see a search button,read and learn..then when you a have cycle together post it in the steroid Q forum with stats and the bros will tweek it for you

DB

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Welcome to AR.

Just make sure that your PCT is well planned and is just as important as your cycle.

Like Da Bull said, get a starter cycle together and theres planty of people here that will lend a hand in adjusting it.

Thread Information