Thread: I'm new!

ben6679 is offline New Member

I'm new!

hey just wanted to introduce myself - 24 y/o male, 6'1", 190 lbs, been lifting for 4 years now (used to be a skinny 165!). would probably be 50,000 pounds if i kept the weight of all the food i had to eat... for all u skinny guys out there, doesn't matter how skinny you are or how fast your metabolism is, there is always an amount of food that will make u gain weight.

anyway, look forward to some good discussions.

alex

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Welcome to AR bro

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Sup? Welcome to AR.

ddoublevision is offline Associate Member
    Welcome, glad to have you here

gtxben is offline Junior Member
    Glad to have ya here Ben. I use to weight 165lbs as well when I was 18 and I'm 6'5"........I'm at 235 right now coming down from 250..........I'm 28 y/o now.

ben6679 is offline New Member
    ****! great gains. I actually was 150 lbs and lean, then, stupid me, i took those weight gain shakes and gained 15 lbs of fat. ok, maybe it was 14 lbs of fat and a pound of muscle. took a while to get to 190 while shedding some of the fat. that was when I was nutritionaly retarted.

BTW, I was looking for a good place to get gear. From what I hear, there's a lot of scammers out there. Someone I know at my gym recommended a website, www.domesticgear.com ... but I'd like to get more opinions. I'm new to this. Would like any feedback I can get.

Keep lifting!
    -alex

Ankhefenmut is offline Associate Member
    Welcome aboard

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    whats up , welcome

Lightsout2184 is offline Senior Member
    welcome bro!

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ben6679
    hey just wanted to introduce myself - 24 y/o male, 6'1", 190 lbs, been lifting for 4 years now (used to be a skinny 165!). would probably be 50,000 pounds if i kept the weight of all the food i had to eat... for all u skinny guys out there, doesn't matter how skinny you are or how fast your metabolism is, there is always an amount of food that will make u gain weight.

anyway, look forward to some good discussions.

alex
    welcome, point well taken

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    ****! great gains. I actually was 150 lbs and lean, then, stupid me, i took those weight gain shakes and gained 15 lbs of fat. ok, maybe it was 14 lbs of fat and a pound of muscle. took a while to get to 190 while shedding some of the fat. that was when I was nutritionaly retarted.

BTW, I was looking for a good place to get gear. From what I hear, there's a lot of scammers out there. Someone I know at my gym recommended a website, www.domesticgear.com ... but I'd like to get more opinions. I'm new to this. Would like any feedback I can get.

Keep lifting!
    -alex
    Well first I'd like to point out that the rules are not to post links like that bro. Im surprised a MOD has not come along and edited that yet. This is an old post. Welcome to AR and read the rules or one of em will ban you for that.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member

Keep lifting!
    -alex
    Wow! if anyone reads this and checks that site out. It's got FED's written all over it. You read that thing? You get free gear or money for referals for life even if you dont buy anymore?? Tell me thats not to good to be true. Its an enticement FED trap. No company would blaintly advertise they sell and ship in the U.S. and semi claim its legal and you dont need a prescription for that gear they're selling. That site would have been shut down by the feds if it were legit by now for sure. IMO I do not trust it.

Thread Information