Thread: newbie

Hannabolic is offline New Member

Question newbie

just wanted to give a shout and say this is the best forum i`ve found lots of good info! been lifting on and off since highschool 35 now.started getting serious last january then in april had an accident at a motocross track. tried to clear a tripple on my quad ended up about 10 feet short.anyway i broke several bones in my right wrist and hand and tore some ligaments.finally 5 months later started lifting again, so to the point, started my first cycle 10 days ago 250 mg of test a week was wondering if this is a good first cycle and if i should add anything thanks for any info. later

Swellin Guest
    Many folks preach low dose cycles. What does your pct look like?

What are your stats?
    What test?
    How long will you run it?
    When do you do your shots?

Welcome to AR.

heres some info 6 ft 220 20% bf the test im using is enanthate once a week for 10 weeks clomid as pct thanks

not sure on doseage of clomid wont get it until saturday is clomid enough when should i start it any help appreciated been looking and find different info probably should have researched more before starting cycle,but agood friend of mine hooked me up,hes done a few cycles before his meets(Power lifter)hope i dont get flamed but i jumped into this to get my strength back wish iknew about this site before,but not too late thanks for any help everyone here seems to know their **** peace to all of ya .

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Test is cool for a beginning cycle. Sounds like testoviron (enanthate ) your running. For test though you chance gyno so you should have nolvadex on hand. Along with clomid for PCT. IMO run this cycle 10weeks have fun. Welcome to AR.

After this cycle come back and we can critique a good second cycle for ya. Whats really good is front loading a test cycle with dbol or prop. Get your blood levels where they will be at in 4 weeks sooner. Certain test takes up to 4 weeks to kick in. Dbol/prop is fast.

Thanks for the reply LMR, going to try and get some Nolvadex soon.Lots of good links found out what i needed to know.later

Swellin Guest
    Yep, that should work. With your current body fat %, you might consider some L-dex to help fight any water you might hold...not that important...just a thought.
    You should run the clomid at the standard 300/100/50 schedule. That is 300 for the first day, 100 for the nest ten days, and 50 for the next ten days. Ths should start two weeks after your last shot of test.

That is the standard, but you might not need that much, considering the lower dose of test.

Eat clean and have fun! Good luck.

Thread Information