azstud2 is offline Junior Member

what mods are cool with gettin pm'ed?

hey whats up fellas. newbie,no,but definately alot to learn.anyway,seen alot of posts with the response if youre not sure of something whether its cycles,sources,opinions and everything else under the sun,then to ask a mod. well, let me tell ya what..thats exactly what ive been tryin to do.p-m-ing mods,seein that they get the pms and when,in thx to the website set up (: and not hearin' a thing back from them.guess i might be tryin some guys that are busy,or just arent as proactive as some other guys might be willing to be.so fellas,mods, my question is which mods are cool with answerin some questions and dont mind havin you're pms blown up? With guys askin you stuff? if u post here,guys are gonna take it into account.even if u dont want to post here,pm me and let me know.not many of us know everything,so would like to find the right help. thanks bros.
    Last edited by azstud2; 01-03-2004 at 01:24 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well bro I hope the mods run across your thread so you can get your answers.

BTW...Welcome to AR

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome to AR. Try JohnnyB. The vets will help you if they can also.

Swellin Guest
    Welcome aboard. With the holday season, it may be a while before you hear back. I have never noticed any lack of response from the mods, but they are kind of particular about what you ask them.

azstud2 is offline Junior Member

Smile

sweet,glad to see some bros givin' some feedback,thanks.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Well, if you are pm'ing mods to try and get cycle advice, they probably aren't responding cause those questions are better left to the open forums...

Thread Information