apocalypseRC51 is offline Junior Member

New Guy with new steroids

A friend referred me to this page. Im currently taking Primobolon Depot, and was given a bottle of something called Ventipulman Solution, he said its an amazing fat burner, and at 6'5", 290, i do need to burn fat.

ive been working out 5 days a week for about 6 months, and this is my first cycle.

So, this ventripulman solution, is it any good? is it safe? i cant find infor on it as a steroid anywhere.

Any help will be greatly appreciated guys

scottninpo is offline Senior Member
    isn't that clenbuteral? i know that they give that to asthma patients, and i think it's just another name for liquid clen

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    Ventipulmin (clenbuterol HC1) is a ßeta2-adrenergic agonist. The main action of these drugs is to relax airway smooth muscle, but they also improve the clearance of mucus by the ciliary escalator. Relaxation of smooth muscle and improved clearance of mucus and other secretions relieves airway obstruction and makes breathing easier.

Body builders use it to stimulate the nervous system and burn calories faster while cutting. Almost like caffeine in coffee. Clenbuterol is a slightly thermogenic compound. This means that it slightly raises the body temperature of the person taking it. When the body's temperature rises it burns fat more productively. Clenbuterol is especially effective and is the substance of choice for many bodybuilders and people in general who are looking to loose weight fast. At a dosage of around 5-7 tablets or 100-140 mcg per day for men, and for women 80-100 mcg per day, over a period of 8-10 weeks, Clenbuterol will effectively burn fat with minimal side effects (all of which are temporary). Many people have reported extreme weight-loss from Clenbuterol, especially when combined with another fat-burning product like Triac or Ephedrine.
    Last edited by LuvMyRoids; 01-04-2004 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    Ventipulmin (clenbuterol HC1) is a ßeta2-adrenergic agonist. The main action of these drugs is to relax airway smooth muscle, but they also improve the clearance of mucus by the ciliary escalator. Relaxation of smooth muscle and improved clearance of mucus and other secretions relieves airway obstruction and makes breathing easier.

Body builders use it to stimulate the nervous system and burn calories faster while cutting. Almost like caffeine in coffee. Clenbuterol is a slightly thermogenic compound. This means that it slightly raises the body temperature of the person taking it. When the body's temperature rises it burns fat more productively. Clenbuterol is especially effective and is the substance of choice for many bodybuilders and people in general who are looking to loose weight fast. At a dosage of around 5-7 tablets or 100-140 mcg per day for men, and for women 80-100 mcg per day, over a period of 8-10 weeks, Clenbuterol will effectively burn fat with minimal side effects (all of which are temporary). Many people have reported extreme weight-loss from Clenbuterol, especially when combined with another fat-burning product like Triac or Ephedrine.

all the clenbuterol pictures ive found are in pill form.The stuff i have is injectible, comes in a 50ml bottle.

is this normal? ive looked at alot of pictures, and not one of them showed it as a liquid...

Quote Originally Posted by apocalypseRC51
    all the clenbuterol pictures ive found are in pill form.The stuff i have is injectible, comes in a 50ml bottle.

is this normal? ive looked at alot of pictures, and not one of them showed it as a liquid...
    anything in pill form can be converted to a liquid

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Bro, you don't inject ventipulmin. You take it orally. There's pics of the Ventipulmin 50ml bottle on AR. Lot's of them. Do a search.

Stay safe brro

It does not come injectible. It comes in pill form or a syrup in a pump which probably what you have. Its a veterinary pump right? Clear? Syrupy like corn syrup? For horses?

You need to do what bull said and do some leg work. Use the search button up top and type it in. Its all over the board.

Ok, dont want you guys to think im a know-it-all, i just want to do this right. I did alot of research before i started Primobolon too.

its a liquid, in a short, stout round bottle. Has a metal cap with a rubber circle in the middle. Says Ventripulman Solution- Clenbuterol Hydrochloride Solution

Directions are, per verbatim :1.25ml per 50kg bodyweight by slow intravenous injection.

expires 10-2005

i'd love to take pics, but i have no cam

edit: and its watery and runny, not like syrop at all, and came with needles, not a veterinary pump (my gf will soon be a vet, but she'd kill me if she even suspected i juice)
    Last edited by apocalypseRC51; 01-04-2004 at 03:38 PM.

Ya know I have never heard of injectable clen . I just did a search on yahoo and it came up. Its obviously not common. Barely came up.

In my opinion I wouldnt do it. I have never heard of it or heard it talked about amongst any AS users here or other boards or personally. I tried doing a search here on AR and it didnt come up either.

Just dont do it and stick to the oral pills or syrup. There must be a reason why its not common. This is only my opinion.

anything that comes in a pill can be converted into a liquid, the liquid is most likely alcohol, actually, i find it all over the place, i guess you just have to know where to look, do some research and you might find some

http://www.fortisrl.com.ar/productos...yectable_e.htm

I found this site with a pic. Sounds like what you have. It seems the same as the syrup. I still recommend pill or syrup.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    http://www.fortisrl.com.ar/productos...yectable_e.htm

I found this site with a pic. Sounds like what you have. It seems the same as the syrup. I still recommend pill or syrup.

not the same, but same idea i guess..

a few people i know have been using it with great success, so im gonna try it out. The bottle was given to me, free of charge, and ive known the guy for years. I think ill trust it and try it. gonna check it out some more though, see if i can find info on the bottle i have.

PM the mods and take this down to steroid question forum

going to take pictures of the bottle tomorrow.

He said to inject it into fat, not muscle... which sounded odd...

but as i said, i do know people whom it works very well for.

i found it, on this site

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...chmentid=25207

this is the stuff i have... got it up here in canadaland

Roidfever is offline Associate Member
    Yup, it's clen indeed. It's a syrup and it's pumped into the horses' food. I have been using it and it works, according to my opinion, just as good as all the other clen products. It's pretty widespread here in Europe.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Whoever gave that to you didnt explain anythign to you?
    That is not a good friend.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. Learn something new every day. I wouldn't trust injectable clen though. IMHO
    i found it, on this site

http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...chmentid=25207

this is the stuff i have... got it up here in canadaland

the guy who gave it to me gave me a great deal of info about it, and on how to use it, but i started doing my own research on it and couldnt find the pparticular stuff im using anywhere, so i wanted to get the opinion of more than just one person. I found this site

I know a few others who are swearing by it...

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome Bro

Swann is offline New Member
    QUESTION - I know this subject is months old, but I found it doing google search on ventipulman. I have the syrup for my horse. I used to run 18 to 30 miles a week, and worked out very regularly, however never lifted. I went through some stuff a few years ago and gained about 80 lbs. I have now been walking again for about 6 months and exercising about 3 times a week on top of that. The weight is coming off sooooooo slowly though. Would the ventipulman help with fat loss if I am working out regularly? Would it accelerate the weight loss at my stage of the game? I still have about 60 lbs to loose, and am not taking anything to help the weight, but I love working out, that has never been a problem for me, I would work out twice as much as I do, but just don't have the time at this stage in my life. If it would help with fat/weight loss, how much would I use, does anyone know? I was doing my research for my horse, and stumbled across this web site. I dont' know how to research it's use in this format. Forgive my ignorance, I am just getting despirate, and was hoping someone could just tell me.
    Also, I have not used the syrup in my horses food, it is pumped into the horses lower jaw, and they swollow/absorb it. Not really pumped either as I have it, it came with a syrnge that is made to fit the top of the ventipulman bottle, and I draw it up like I would an injection, then squirt it into the horses mouth, wonder what it tastes like.
    Thanks for the information if anyone has time.

DBarcelo is offline Senior Member
    I've been on vacation. Just getting around to shout out to all the new folks and welcome you all aboard.

Re-post this in the steroid forum.

Thread Information